Stolen Property Complaint

Stolen Property Complaint

A Story by Georgy
"

Just a complaint letter

"
Dear Sir/ Madam,
I am writing you in connection with stealing my personal belongings from my room.
Albeit, these things are not very expensive they are still valuable to  me as an inheritance from my father. Among these precious things are silk handkerchief, black socks and porcelain mug.  Though the first is holed and covered with dirty, indelible stains: the second are not black anymore but rather grey and holed as well; the third  is cracked in five places and with no handle, they all are inalienable part of my soul.
  Having discovered the theft, I addressed immediately my roommate, who took my question as a severe insult, and it looked strange because I did not accuse him of stealing, but just asked him if he had any information concerning my personal belongings disappearance.
He answered me in a rude manner that my father's socks had stank, the mug  had been covered with mildew, while handkerchief had been studded with dried snot. He concluded his diatribe stating that he had not any idea as to where my "paraphernalia" had gone.
I contacted the found items service at the dormitory but did nor received any relevant information.
So, the purpose of my addressing you is to determine if it is possible to organize and execute thorough search for stolen valuables. 
My other concern is to be transferred to another room with more compassionate roommate.
I am looking forward to hearing from you,
Yours faithfully, John Flubberdust.

© 2022 Georgy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on January 4, 2022
Last Updated on January 4, 2022

Author

Georgy
Georgy

Writing
Bird Droppings Bird Droppings

A Story by Georgy


Lost Toothpick Lost Toothpick

A Story by Georgy