MNEMOZINA

MNEMOZINA

A Story by Georgy
"

About a man who lost his memory

"

Joe, the Сhief of the Fire Department, loved to drive fast. One day trying to avoid the collision with another auto, his car crashed into a pole. Joe woke up in an intensive care. When he was transferred to a regular ward, his wife was allowed to see him. She was a slender beauty with long chestnut-colored hair. Jeans snug her thighs and neckline of her blouse slightly bared chest.
' Lovely!' exclaimed the sick man at the sight of his spouse.
' I've never heard this from you!' she said.
' Of course!' laughed Joe. 'I've never seen you before! What is your name?'
She looked at the doctor in confusion and muttered:
' Zina.'
'And my name ...' a smile withered on lovelace's lips, and he wrinkled his brow. ' What's mine?'
'Joe.' prompted the doctor, a tall dark man, dressed in a white robe.
' Zina, what are you doing tonight?' Joe asked.
' Avail.' nodded Zina.
' Let's go at the club tonight!' Joe brushed his hair and scratched his head. 'What is it called? I have a card!'
When the doctor and Zina came out of the ward Zina exclaimed:
' What's wrong with him?'
' Partial Amnesia. He remembers some details.'
' What should I do?'
' Make an appointment with Kugelevich,' the doctor said. ' A magician, why specializes on one step recover. However, medical insurance doesn't work here. In meantime go on a date with your husband.'
' Are you kidding?'
' Not at all. Do not you go - he'll go with the other!' the doctor said. ' In his submission he is single. During the accident lost his ring.'
' Is he able to go for a walk?'
' It's necessary!' nodded the doctor. ' In the case of retrograde amnesia impression from the previously seen objects are helpful to activate the blocked cells.'
' Can it be explained as it is?'
' It would slow down the process of recovery. Will take two sessions, and payment will be twice as much!'
' I would better agree!' Zina exclaimed.
' Give me your phone number, I'll pass it to him.'
Joe came to Zina with a bouquet of roses. They went to club, played billiards, bowling: while drinking martinis and dancing in Joe's eyes the flame of passion were burning.
They had a great time and finally went home.
'Married.' he sighed, touching the ring on her finger.
They came out of the taxi and stopped at the front door of a house.
'Come on.' she tugged at his arm.
'But your husband? What about him?'
'Having luck in England whole year.' she said, laughing.
'Then, of course!'
At night Joe has surpassed himself, and she did not disappoint him as well.
'Stay live with me.' she said in the morning. 'My husband are going to prolong his British contract.'
' How long have you been with him?'
' Five years.'
' Nerd! He's gone from a queen of beauty! I'm able to make money here!'
' Do you remember your occupation?' Zina cringed.
'This meat place I will not forget while alive! Head of the Fire Department!'
"Thank God!" thought Zina.
Next week Joe every day bought her flowers, gifts; took her to prestigious institutions, and
at night, "the lovers" indulged passion.
' Damn it!' Joe exclaimed in loving frenzy. ' Divorce this freak! I love you like a thousand of Adam! We were made for each other!'
' I have a five year old son. He is now with my mother.' Zina said.
' I already love him!' Joe insisted. ' Even feel myself a father!'
Soon called Kugelevich:
' You are enrolled for next week, but I got a window. Come tomorrow at twelve.'
'Tell me, doctor, after that session all will be as before?' Zina asked.
' Be sure of that! Data memory will return to the state prior to injury!
At this point Joe took Zina in his arms, kissed her and carried her to the bed ...
' Doctor, sorry, we probably will not ..., ' Zina said languidly. ' What do you mean!' growled Kugelevich. ' He gonna remain in the dark! You'll have some difficulty in trying to contact me next time! You understand?
'Yeah.' Kugelevich's ear caught the cracking sound of falling tube.The great psychic shrugged and turned off the phone. 

© 2012 Georgy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on February 1, 2012
Last Updated on February 1, 2012