The Human Shinigami: Part 2

The Human Shinigami: Part 2

A Story by joshsmitty19

 "Is there any news on Ashnard?"
 Bruce looks at his king. The man has a certain glow about him. A well respected veteran in the battlefield, it was easy for David to take kingship.  "I fear the worst, your lordship."
 "You think he is dead?" The king stares at his most loyal of soldiers. Ever since he can remember, Bruce was always there for him. "Because i can't see that. Ashnard has handled alot more then invading the Necyrb Capital."
 "No.." Bruce hesitantly answers "I don't think he died"
 Ashnard sits far from the fire, mainly because it is the party area. And Ashnard is here for war, not partying. He thinks about the future, about tomorrow. He was sent to invade Necyrb and kill their king, Paulise. It falls on him alone, he knows this. He likes to think that he gets sent on all the missions nobody else could handle, he is sure that is what it is. A female soldier walks by, and her eyes fall on Ashnard's demon eyes. She quickly shies away. 'What am I even thinking' the girl wonders. 'The Human Shinigami liking someone like me.'
 'Wonder how she made it on my unit' Ashnard thinks 'Women aren't fighters.'
 The next day goes rather smoothly. Ashnard and his tiny army invade. Atleast 9 people met their death today from Ashnard's sword. Him and his whole team stand outside the castle's private quarters.
 "Make sure nobody gets inside. Its time to 'liberate' Necyrb." Ashnard goes in. 
 "Ashnard? I hear your of few words so I will make this quick, if you decide not to kill me, I will hand you your country."

© 2015 joshsmitty19


Author's Note

joshsmitty19
Part 2! Pretty sure I will continue this piece specifically, so go for er! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This story is building pretty well Josh :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


joshsmitty19

9 Years Ago

Thank you Madhu :)!!
Very imaginative and futuristic. Bravo.......

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

joshsmitty19

9 Years Ago

Thank you very much!! Check out part 1 aswell:) http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/joshsmitty19/1499.. read more
Sami Khalil

9 Years Ago

You are welcome...:)...............

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 18, 2015
Last Updated on March 18, 2015
Tags: War, Revolution

Author

joshsmitty19
joshsmitty19

Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada



About
Howdy! My name is Josh and I am a self-proclaimed writer. I was never a fan of showing people my work but I figured I need to get over that! On here hoping I can find people that can help me further m.. more..

Writing