Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Bexfinch

Chapter 2

 

Here little mouse . Come here breathed a sweet voice . The small brown mouse squeaked as it approached the voices owners soft white delicate hand  .The mouse pittered tworad the hand lured by the young girls beautiful voice. Its innocent beady eyes questioned her in a small twinkle. With cat like reflexes the girl snapped her hand shut like a venus fly trap  closing its colorful mouth . She cradled th mouse in her hands willing for it to go to sleep . The mouse tried to resist and raised a tiny paw to her hand  in protest. But it was to late its head lulled to the side.She could feel its body breath in and out slowly. the girl looked at the mouse with sorrowful eyes. She brought its tiny neck to her mouth. Her cherry coulored lips parted and let two pearly daggers. She inhaled deeply before letting her control go and letting her instincts reign . She could feel the warmth spreading through her arms and legs.Undescribable joy crept through her.The girl shifted from her position from her window seat to her feet . Her short italian leather boots clicked as she walked across the floor. She scanned the rooms perimeter and opened her door to see Picus her thin slinky modelike trainer . " Mackenzie , your sister knows your here . Here serious gray eyes flinched nervously. "I know " said Mackenzie sighing.Your going to have to confront your sister Picus said regretfully. It might save us alot of lives Picus said clicking into the room. Mackenzie followed her and lingered neaar her mirror loocking  vacantly at nothing. "Picus why do we have a mirorr . Simple said picus smiling as she rummeged through her elagant clothes. It reminds us what we are . There is going to be a war though picus said returning .to her solemn expression.The were wolves and the vampires will fight. Smiling coyly she added  and the humans will be caught in the cross fire.  



© 2009 Bexfinch


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is good but the story need more adventures though sense about fairy tales

Posted 14 Years Ago


hey, you have a couple of grammer erro's but it is good

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 5, 2009
Last Updated on December 5, 2009


Author

Bexfinch
Bexfinch

Jacksonville, FL



About
I felt a need to clean up my profile after having it for three years Name:A title a person gave to me before I was consciense Age: Old enough to write Occupation: Learning as much as I can as.. more..

Writing