Chapter one.

Chapter one.

A Chapter by Mimi
"

---

"

     I woke up, glanced at my clock, and sighed; six o’ clock in the morning, Time to get up for school. I rolled over and fell face first into the floor, and after a while I rose to my feet, dizzy from the intense hangover. “Damn Mondays…” I muttered to myself. I ran a brush through my dull, thinning hair, a few pieces falling out here and there. “Damn eating disorders…” I tossed my brush onto the bathroom counter with frustration, making it echo throughout the barren room. I winced at the excruciating noise. “Damn hangovers…” I turned the water on in the shower and shut the door, my head pounding at the sound of the water, making my headache worse. I stripped down and stood in front of the mirror. I looked myself over. My hair was dull and thin. My face was sunken in. My cheekbones were bulging out a bit. My eyes unwillingly drifted lower. I glared at the fat chubby body in the mirror. “Damn monster…you don’t deserve to live!” I screamed at the beast in the mirror; it looked pissed. I punched the thing as hard as I possibly could, right in the nose. The image shattered with a deafening sound. I cringed as my knuckles bled relentlessly. I growled at where the image once was, and then stepped into the shower; the water was warm, but it wasn’t enough. I needed it hotter; hotter; hotter! I cranked it up as hot as I could take it. I clenched and ground my teeth as the scalding hot water turned my tan skin red.

 

 

     I stood there for an hour, silent and unmoving as a million thoughts raced through my head at once, unable to sort them out. I exhaled a deep breath into the steamy air, and then stepped over the tub to dry myself off. I grabbed my towel from the counter and wrapped it around me as I walked out of the bathroom. I glanced at my sister’s bed; she’s at school. I looked at our bed; my mom had left. With a relieved sigh I dropped the towel, and wandered into my closet in search of something clean and decent to wear. As I pawed through the limited clothing items I began to get cold, so I just snatched some clothes. I pulled on a pair of boxers, sweatpants, and my Insane Clown Posse jersey. After that I shuffled off to the kitchen for my “breakfast”. I scanned the cupboards. “Where is it…?” I murmured to myself, and alas I found it. Hiding behind a couple bottles of gin and tequila was my vodka. I hastily grabbed the bottle of absolute vodka from the shelf and opened it, grinning at the sound of the seal breaking. I gulped down the strong liquid, and then once it was about a third gone, I set it down onto the counter. I stood there a moment as it began to kick in. All thoughts and worries were gone; I was wide awake now. I looked over at the clock; seven twenty. I had twelve minutes, and in the mean time I might as well do what I do best. I went into my room, grabbed my California Chronic, rolled a blunt, and smoked it. As I stumbled my way out of my room I made my way to the kitchen. Slowly but surely I made it there. Once I had arrived I grabbed a water bottle and filled it to the top with vodka. I capped it, and then looked at the clock once more; seven thirty. “Perfect timing.” I popped my pills, grabbed my water bottle, and then walked out of my apartment after putting my shoes on. I very slowly wobbled my way my bus stop, hitting a few parked cars in the process. Once I got there my bus was already there, so I uneasily climbed aboard and stumbled my way down the aisle to the back of the bus. I blanked out for the whole ride to school; unaware of what was happening around me.

 

 

     Throughout the school day I was zoning in and out, unable to understand what we were learning. In my very last class at the end of the day I sat there, staring at the clock, until, finally, it rang. I got up, grabbed my almost empty water bottle, and ran [as best as I could manage] to the busses. As soon as I got home I gulped down the last of my vodka from the water bottle. After I finished it, I stood as still as possible; I knew this feeling all too well. “Ah s**t...” I stumbled my way to the bathroom and dropped to my knees. My body recoiled as I hurled, my body cringing and trembling; I grew dizzy. I took slow, deep breaths as I tried my hardest not to, but the feeling enveloped my body; I couldn’t move. My mind; I couldn’t think. My soul; I blacked out…



© 2010 Mimi


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was intresrting. I wish there was more to read.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is too intense. It is a sign of strength to get help. Hopefully someone will learn from your story.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 26, 2010
Last Updated on April 26, 2010


Author

Mimi
Mimi

A place called home



About
"My heart is racing, feet are pacing, as I being to anticipate. Not much longer I can wait. The day is near, it's almost here. I feel like I can see him. Soon this vision begins to dim, quickly turnin.. more..

Writing
A Beautiful Sin A Beautiful Sin

A Poem by Mimi


Methamphetamine Methamphetamine

A Poem by Mimi