Memoirs of a lost individual

Memoirs of a lost individual

A Story by GothonaWrites
"

I am lost but I need to find my way back to my true passion and make a life out of it.

"

Memoirs Of A Lost Individual


You now it's funny when people make decisions to do something better just cause they are reminded at that moment how empty their life's directions seem, you think will be the exception, but then you realize that it is nothing about being the exception but more about deciding if you want to be in the batch of life who always take action after thinking and not in the batch that always think, plan and then slide it into the archives for later use, rather than embracing the now. I used to be a person who had so many hobbies and promise, film making, reading, writing, photography, music composition with respect to the creation of soundtracks and film scores, I thought I knew what I wanted in life in aspect of my career, but then I don't know and I cant say what happened but my whole world has shifted tectonic plates, for lack of a better metaphor. I am at the stage in my life where I am constantly envying what others can do, not because I don't have it, but because I think they have it going better than i do, since they have taken a step into acting out their future. for as long as I can remember I have being a movie critic, both local and international, my world has revolved around creating visuals, bringing to life written works of art on screen. I still love it, don't get me wrong, but I am at a loss of what path to put it on. There is so much I know I can do with the movie verse, but I have let myself be carried away with all the glam of the overwhelming entertainment industry. It’s ironical that the life I have lived losing my goals when presented to a true artiste could be transformed into a very compelling drama. Just so you know, I am also interested in news presentation and I keep thinking , is there a way I can put together a career as a news presenter, and a movie critic as well as a movie director, the last being a passion project of mine. Thus begins my journey down the path of achieving my dream. I just hope after writing this that I am committed enough to follow through with my plans. Fingers crossed…

© 2017 GothonaWrites


Author's Note

GothonaWrites
Please feel free to criticize and assist in improvement

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on January 15, 2017
Last Updated on January 15, 2017

Author

GothonaWrites
GothonaWrites

Nigeria



About
I am a young lady looking to get my writing mojo back in a strong way. more..

Writing