Stacey (short horror) part 3

Stacey (short horror) part 3

A Story by GC
"

3rd up - short story part 3

"

STACEY


[part 3]


Now when I say the glass moved, that little crystal f****r moved! I saw the terror in Mika's face as Michelle sat their reciting the Oh my god prayer over and over.

“Oh my god, oh my god , oh my god oh my god….!” over and over in hysterical hiccuping sobs.


 But Stacey’s eyes were wide, in awe. I swear she was loving every minute of it, even Daniel had joined in the Oh my god prayer by now. I couldn’t work it out, how the hell was she doing it " I could see her finger all floppy on the top of my glass, but still it slid from letter to letter until it had spelled out


.Y…E…S…


The cup slowly dragged as our fingers followed.

“s**t,yes…yes what? What the f**k does yes mean?” i remember a panicked Barry shout from behind me, as i watched the glass return to the center of the board.

“Shhhhhhhh…I think its saying yes to possessing someone!” Stacey gasped.Now the image of Barry crouching behind me in his boxers was almost comical in my head, had it not been for the image of Mika rigid in fear pointing over to where Jack sat foaming at the mouth and shaking violently. We all watched for a moment as he fell over onto the bean bag, and the froth ran down his chin, Michelle let out a scream and kicked at the board hysterically- knocking it to the floor, as Daniel turned to me with his chin hanging wide.


I’d clambered over to Jack who had stared up at me in wide dilated eyes... and winked! Then he sat bolt upright and tried his best 'Linda Blair head turning routine, slowly I might add for effect. His audience were mesmerized, hands held to their faces is shock- that is until Jack burst out laughing.


Stacey was not amused and picked up a cushion and through it at him,

“Jack, come on, it was getting good…..don’t screw it up- Michelle nearly wet herself!” this had caused Mika to laugh, as Jack wiped the coke froth from his chin.The mood had lightened briefly, i remember that- and the board was returned to the table. Stacey gave Jack a look that could kill and we all returned our attention to the glass.


“okay are we ready, Jack …..no messing about ‘kay” Stacey frowned and settled her finger on the glass. Mika cautiously laid her finger on the crystal, and we all followed.The fire licked at the chimney and the shadows cast long, dancing and flickering up my newly painted walls. We all sat silent and let Stacey do her stuff.


“are you still there?” she whispered.


y…….e……….s….

“who are you?”


the glass wobbled and seemed to slide awkwardly over the letters in a wide arcing loop,


A…..B…..C….D….E..F…..G…..H…..


Then it turned and made its way back quickly.


H…..E……A……T…H


Then it stopped.


“Heath….ledger….its the f*****g Joker!” Barry cried out excitedly.


“Shhhhhhhh..!” Stacey demanded.


n…..o……..


We all watched the glass slide over to the  left.


D…..E…..A…..T…..H…..

© 2015 GC


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on January 20, 2015
Last Updated on January 20, 2015
Tags: horror, sory, horror story

Author

GC
GC

Australia



About
hi, thanks for stopping by. names Gregg, living in Australia, trying to put together a science fiction masterpiece with two years worth of notes, short stories and random thoughts. more..

Writing