Prologue: A Night to Forget

Prologue: A Night to Forget

A Chapter by Jack Eldim

Infected...
As I look over the the churning chaos of the streets of Paris, the word rings through my head.
Its all infected...
The traffic is leaking an electric discord of light, and sound. 
there is only one true cure for such a plague... the best thing to do with an infection...
I hear can already hear the screams that are about to ensue. I can see the terror that I will cause. I start to shiver, with anticipation. the chills slither up and down my spine, like a blanket of snakes.
Is to Burn it.
I stop looking as I drop my torch. I have seen this to many times before. The panic, the terror, the chaos and the death do not amuse me any longer. I just prefer the company of skulls to people. They are so much more forgiving.
I am done waiting. let the show begin.


© 2013 Jack Eldim


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

My only suggestions would be to fix the capitalization issues with 'there is only...', 'let the show begin', and 'the chills', and put a semi-colon between 'cause' and 'I start to shiver', and remove the comma after shiver and between spine and like. Otherwise, this is a really great start to the story; it's intriguing and kinda like a fishing wire, you know, it pulls people in. I'd really like to know/read more; keep up the great work :)

99/100

Posted 10 Years Ago


Intriguing prologue sir. I look forward to more.


Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 21, 2013
Last Updated on October 30, 2013


Author

Jack Eldim
Jack Eldim

Toronto, Ontario, Canada



Writing
Chapter 1. Chapter 1.

A Chapter by Jack Eldim