Hidden Pain

Hidden Pain

A Story by Silent Angel
"

A Biography of Aura Takana (This is an Emo Story (if your looking for a 'happily ever after' look somewhere else)

"

 

(Daniel & Mika are property of Mika-chan AKA Kyosminenotyours.   Orion & Aura are property of Rei-chan AKA GrimReaper235)
 
Hidden Pain
 
The city grew dark as it reached the midnight hour, the rain pouring down over the silent earth. The only sounds that were heard were the sounds of the storm, harsh rain, pelting down relentlessly like a river of tears that seem never endless, and the resounding thunder, loud and strong like the roar of the mighty lion. Even as the storm seemed to pause it would start up with-in a minute and come back with a vengeance. Soon a fast-flowing river ran down the streets, pooling at the bottom of the hills and creeks of the darkening city.
On that very night an innocent soul was lost to the darkness. No escape can be found for that young life that was suddenly taken from what was known. The month before, all was well. The youth ran around with friends, all happy and smiling, making foolish jokes about anything that they could think of; But that time has passed. Only sorrow fills the hearts of all those who knew the silent soul who was so wrongly used and taken from those who cared.
No one could stop the un-foreseeable events that stole that poor child’s life. As the darkness fully closed in--it was to late. No one could stop it. The youth was gone. This is HER story.
                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~TWO MONTHS EARLIER~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Come on Mika-Chan!” Aura called back happily to her friend, Mika, as they ran down the street towards a park.
"Aura-Chan! Watch the streets! We don't need to get hit by a car today!!" Mika teased with a laugh as Aura stopped just before a car roared past down the street.
"Thanks for that heads up Mika-Chan!” Aura said laughing, too. As they continued down the road they found their other friends, Daniel and Orion. "Hey, Daniel! Orion! Wanna come to the park with us? We’re gonna go swimming in the fountain again!” She said in a hyper tone.
Orion nodded eagerly but Daniel gave them an odd look.
"Come on Danny! pwease!?" Mika began pouting as she stepped up to Daniel.
"No..."Daniel said simply.
"Aura!" Mika whined. "okay--on the count of three! one--two--three” At that Mika and Aura both dropped to their knees, Mika hugging Daniel's Left leg, Aura doing the same to his Right.
"GOD! I said NO!” Daniel exclaimed.
"please Daniel...pleases?” Orion said with a little sniffle.
"FINE!” Daniel groaned, trying to pry Mika and Aura off his legs.
"Yes!!" Aura and Mika jumped up and gave each other a high-five as they began laughing happily.
They all began walking and made their way down to the park at which place Daniel and Orion threw Mika and Aura into the water as both girls screamed and giggled.
"ATTACK!!" Orion and Daniel yelled, jumping in the water, Orion tackling Mika and Daniel tackling Aura. What they didn't expect was to have the girls retaliate.
Mika wrapped her arms and legs tightly around Orion, pulling him down under the water with her while Aura leaned up, her lips meeting Daniel's, wrapping her arms around his waist in a light embrace.
Once they were all dried off and in different clothing they walked down to Aura and Orion's house, six blocks from the park, three blocks from the school and seven blocks from the Zoo.
"Okay guys! what are we gonna do today!?” Orion asked enthusiastically. Aura tightened her grip on Daniel's hand slightly as Daniel looked down at her with a light smile.
"Lets watch a movie...OH! lets watch SawII" Mika and Aura said in Unison. They smiled at each other and laughed quietly.
During that night they all watched SawII, Saw, When a Stranger Calls and Stephen King's It. They all ended up falling asleep on the couch, Aura laying over Daniel, Her head on his chest, Mika curled up on Orion's lap, being held tightly against his chest.
Everyone was having good dreams, something they wanted to sleep long enough to finish, every one except Aura. Aura whimpered and curled up tightly in the covers as her nightmare ensued.
                                _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Aura's Nightmare-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Dark cloud loomed ever deeper, closer to what seemed to be an un-foreseeable accident. Aura and Mika were sitting out on Aura's front porch, both laughing about some joke that they had made earlier when they were in school.
Aura's hand slipped to Mika's lightly taking it in her own and entwining their fingers. They both smiled brightly. They stood up and ran down the road, still hand in hand, towards a park at the end of the street and two blocks to the right.
Once they reached the park they were out of breath and panting, their hands slipped apart but as they went to the swings they clasped their hands together again, swinging in time with each other.
The sun was now fully hidden behind the clouds and everyone seemed to be running away, fearing the worst storm of the year, but Mika and Aura didn't seem to care, they laughed as they continued swinging. Out of no where Daniel and Orion walked up; both looking pissed off and ready for a fight.
"What’s wrong, Nii-san?" Mika said to Daniel who only glared at her darkly.
"Orion-Chan? You mad? What happened?" Aura asked quietly.
Orion and Daniel pulled out flip knives. "N-nii-sama?" Mika squeaked and jumped back off her swing, forgetting she had Mika's hand in hers and causing them both to fall in the sand-pit that was used for playing volleyball.
"Great job, Mika-Chan..."Aura said with a groan before they both gasped and got up, running into the flood-control tunnels. The storm suddenly decided to start up, the rain causing the water that was already in the flood-control tunnels to slowly begin to rise.
Aura and Mika just kept on running, hearing the foot-steps of Daniel and Orion close behind them.
"PLEASE!! What did we do!? Why?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!?" Aura screamed, nearly tripping as she refused to let go of Mika's hand.
"We know what's going on between you two. You can't lie to us. Kios told us...he told us EVERYTHING" Orion hissed in a cold, dark tone.
"STOP THIS NII-SAN!" Mika begged, tears now streaming down her face. The water was now over flowing the side-walks and getting their shoes and the bottoms of their pants wet.
"Sorry, Mika but, it’s your own fault." Daniel said in a low growl.
Aura tripped and fell flat on her face in the water, soaking her black pants and blood red tank-top.
Mika quickly turned around and pulled Aura up, pulling her along as she continued to run.
"STOP IT!" Aura screamed at the top of her lungs, throwing a dagger back at Daniel and Orion, hopping to distract them.
Orion only hit it away with his flip knife, lunging and tackling Aura to the ground, Mika fell also and Daniel quickly pinned her.
Orion and Daniel lifted the blades to Aura and Mika's throats, their eyes pure black.
"N-Nii-san…" Mika choked out.
Aura just screamed before the blades were dropped, slicing into Aura and Mika, killing them both.
                            _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-End Nightmare_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

 
Aura sat up sharply, unconsciously screaming and waking up the other three. Mika ended up falling off the couch, pulling Orion down with her, Daniel's eyes shot open and he looked up worriedly.
"A-aura? What’s wrong?" Mika asked shakily, clearly scared about the sudden scream.
Orion rubbed his eyes and blinked a few times before yawning widely. "Yea, sissy, what’s wrong?" he asked childishly.
Aura began sobbing as she fell against Daniel's chest. "W-what happened, Aura? Are you okay?" Daniel asked now scared beyond all logic.
"Come on, baby girl, I can't help you unless you tell me what’s wrong..." Orion said trying his best at a soothing tone.
'Baby girl...that’s what daddy used to call me...'Aura thought with a light smile. "N-nii-san...It was just a bad dream...a really...bad...twisted dream..."Aura said sniffling and wiping her eyes.

 
Everything went normally for the next few weeks but the nightmare returned to Aura every night, and every night she'd grow more and more afraid until the day when the weather was how it was in her dream.
At that point Aura refused to leave the house, she cried all day long and was shaking from sheer fear. Her eyes portrayed a great amount of fright and just the longing to stay where she was safe. But that didn't help.
Mika showed up and she was comforting Aura, holding her hand as they sat on the porch. Aura was shaking fiercely when Mika suggested the park but went anyways.
Daniel and Orion showed up but they were happy, both laughing about some insider joke that Aura and Mika wouldn't have understood.
"Oi, Mika-san, what’s up?" Orion called, waving happily.
Daniel ran and tackled Aura, kissing her gently and tickling her as he pinned her to the ground. Aura couldn't be sad at that point. She started laughing and nearly pissed her pants.
The weather was sunny after that but the nightmare returned continuously. Aura didn't tell anyone for fear of them sending her to a psych ward or something.
Her nightmares eventually drove her to the edge, she pulled out a carpenter's knife and sliced her vain open, from her palm to her elbow, blood went everywhere.

 
They found Aura the next morning and Daniel had to be dragged away and put in counseling, he never joked, laughed, or smiled again.
Orion ended up dying from his sheer sadness and depression of loosing the only thing that kept him on the earth.
Mika was put into a mental hospital and kept there for three years and when she was released she immediately ran to her friend, Shinji, taking refuge in the man's arms and never leaving his side.

 
The darkness had consumed them all in the end and Death prevailed. All innocence in the little down was destroyed. No happiness remained.

                      THE END
 

© 2008 Silent Angel


Author's Note

Silent Angel
I'd like to know if i made any major mistakes. i wrote this quite a while ago, so it'd be nice to know how i could make it better.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on March 27, 2008

Author

Silent Angel
Silent Angel

Lincoln, NE



About
Okay, I'm Sarah. I traditionally stick to writing lame poems and stuff, but lately i've been wrighting alot of horror stories, which are really important to me. I have my friends read them, and usuall.. more..

Writing
Puppet Puppet

A Story by Silent Angel