Gods Masterpiece

Gods Masterpiece

A Poem by Giulia King

I can feel his eyes on me as I start to dance.
 Never stop watching me.
 Keep your eyes on me.
 Your body is a masterpiece, I can look at you forever and never get tired of your perfect imperfections. 
God took his time to craft your perfect curves and lines he said with mesmerizing eyes.
  I will follow you to the ends of the world, where forever isn't enough.

I am Gods masterpiece, I whispered with a smile on my face.
 Keep dancing, let him watch you. 

 Darkness fell and a new day started. 
 Didn't we have fun? Wasn't it a magical night? 
 You said forever, so forever I'll wait. 
 You took my soul and wiped it clean. Now all I have left is this dance of mine.

© 2017 Giulia King


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

it's very hard to me to write 'romance' cos, eroticism has already indulged me so badly so whenever it comes to "dance" and beautiful "perfect-imperfections", i oft. foster the beats of heart not to let 'em diverse. you here talk real and smooth. gentleness is all keep deflecting off an every edge of your verse, very dramatically. very nice metaphoric description. well licked!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

What a piece....amazing... especially the last para was mind-blowing...the k u for sharing Ur wonderful thoughts:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


So beautiful.. I have said so many times that I know the masterpiece in my life.. Your words flow so smooth and so simple with strong points to them... Thanks for sharing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


so true. He created us to dwell in us and with us. we are indeed his masterpieces. his eyes are upon us and when we smile he smiles and when we cry he cries. the imperfections are the good stuff that makes each of us unique. he delights in us. awesome piece. beautifully done. love the last line.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Giulia King

7 Years Ago

So true Pete! Thank you for reading :)
Amazing use of words for love and dance.
" Your body is a masterpiece, I can look at you forever and never get tired of your perfect imperfections.
God took his time to craft your perfect curves and lines he said with mesmerizing eyes.
I will follow you to the ends of the world, where forever isn't enough."
The above lines are a perfect way, to express the words of love. Thank you Gullia for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Giulia King

7 Years Ago

Thank you for your kind words!
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

You are welcome Gullia. I enjoyed your work.
You created a vivid image...I loved it

Posted 7 Years Ago


Giulia King

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much Jamey!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Well crafted piece, it's quite dramatic adding atmosphere. Enjoyable read. Cheers Starz

Posted 7 Years Ago


Giulia King

7 Years Ago

Thank you Starz! :)
This was very beautiful and well written!! :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Giulia King

7 Years Ago

Thank you so much!! :)
it's very hard to me to write 'romance' cos, eroticism has already indulged me so badly so whenever it comes to "dance" and beautiful "perfect-imperfections", i oft. foster the beats of heart not to let 'em diverse. you here talk real and smooth. gentleness is all keep deflecting off an every edge of your verse, very dramatically. very nice metaphoric description. well licked!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Every person born on earth is God's masterpiece. The thing is to find the light in them and make them discover oneself. Nicely expressed emotions.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Giulia King

7 Years Ago

Exactly! Thank you so much
Dr. YumnaKay

7 Years Ago

You are welcome ☺
Respect, Gullia

I can feel serenity in the poem. Lovely portray of devotion that is one of the key elements in true love.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Giulia King

7 Years Ago

Thank you for reading :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

618 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 1, 2016
Last Updated on January 7, 2017
Tags: God, masterpiece, love, dance, you, him, girl, relationship

Author

Giulia King
Giulia King

New York, NY



About
more..

Writing
Ink Ink

A Poem by Giulia King



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


He is My Son He is My Son

A Story by Rain


Nirvana Nirvana

A Poem by Hebe