Inspiration

Inspiration

A Story by Harmony Best
"

I call this candy. It's not a short story or a story its just a piece of candy or a mini orgasm that I just had to get out.

"

She sat in the very core of the space that she owned month to month with the art of oil colors and harmonic instruments surrounding her. Everything that made her was in the company of her. People had continuously acknowledged her powerfully graceful skills. But as she laid on the oversized painting that had transpired through her fingertips from a time of great heartbreak,  she stared at the ceiling and let the tears slide from her unblinking eyes and onto the dried canvas. Sensual soul music seeping from the vinyl kept her company as she laid in the peace of melancholy. The damped cool air blew in from every corner of the room, for she had lifted each widow. It was raining and cloudy and her love for artistic value was heightened because she found quality in the dark days of populated cities. It was as the emotions from every passing soul blew into her asylum for her to express freely for those who were restricted from doing so. The pleasure of the moment satisfied her completely. The love, heartbreak, pain, exhaustion, happiness, laziness, energy and stress from the capacity that made the city an acquired taste, made love to her artistic abilities and fueled the fire that seemed to simmer. Inspiration.

© 2010 Harmony Best


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

your inspiration most definitely succeeded. the poem makes me want to paint again, to express every single emotion itching at my fingertips. great write!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Amazing. That's all I can say...

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 13, 2010
Last Updated on December 13, 2010

Author

Harmony Best
Harmony Best

Everywhereuwannabe



About
They label me as Tina. I lable me as Harmony Best. I was once called Lady Lyric but decided that Harmony was best. Everyone has different parts of life that make them who they are. Recently I had be.. more..

Writing