The Bra Friendz

The Bra Friendz

A Story by HaikustarrForth
"

This is about how bras are like friends....they lift you up and never let you sag.

"

Have you ever wondered how bra sizes are labeled A,B,C,D,DD,E,F, and H...well it's almost like friends...and how good we are........A-almost there   B-barley there   C-can't complain   D-dang!  DD-double-dang!!  E-enormous   F-fake   H-help i've fallen and i can't get up!!.....well your more then just any t ype of bra size...your exactically like one...you never let me sag, you always lift me up, you keep me in place, and you almost never let me down....your more then any sports bra or strapless bra i've ever seen...your phenominal...'cuz your my friend....and if your my best friend...your exotic, lame, weird, georgouse, lovable,...'cuz your your own person...your better...'cuz your my friend...so thank you for the lifts and gifts you've disired me with...thank you for being such a great bra...i mean friend..:*)

© 2010 HaikustarrForth


Author's Note

HaikustarrForth
Be a great bra...aka Friend...lmao haha

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on November 12, 2010
Last Updated on November 12, 2010

Author

HaikustarrForth
HaikustarrForth

Phoenix, AZ



About
I like to express myself with art. Especially when it comes to creativity. I'm outgoing and i like to make friends and meet new people. I love art and poems aka my "Expessation" thats what i call it. more..

Writing