Friendz

Friendz

A Story by HaikustarrForth
"

This is practically hofriends live everday...w me and my

"
Heres to all the s**t we talk, the guys we stalk, the way we walk...and practically how we live ouir livews...we may fight or fuss, our veins may bust, and we may not talk 'till after two days but until now that we have found the perfect one for us...were best friends 'till the end...no matter what happends 'till the end...we are with eachother...this is dedicated to you..,this may sound gay or even weired but this is acually how we live ;*).......we dance like were young, our bodies are always numb from parting, we live toghether in our hearts and yes...we even like to fart >.< but no matter how i've found the secret to the curse that makes us fight...we will always be like bras...never sag, were good for support...and almost never let anyone down...this is the life we live...were like sisters...were here 'till the end....

© 2010 HaikustarrForth


Author's Note

HaikustarrForth
This isn't gay haha this is about me and my best friend....find your TRUE best friend...even if you still haven't found the one yet.....you'll never know

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on November 12, 2010
Last Updated on November 12, 2010

Author

HaikustarrForth
HaikustarrForth

Phoenix, AZ



About
I like to express myself with art. Especially when it comes to creativity. I'm outgoing and i like to make friends and meet new people. I love art and poems aka my "Expessation" thats what i call it. more..

Writing