My Date

My Date

A Story by Cassick Dame
"

Now I just need to get here first.

"
My date and I would start at a restaurant. Nothing too fancy but nice enough for her.
We'd then take a stroll through the square or some other public area where we could walk, lounge, and talk about things. Her outfit would be as comfortable for her as she wished, and I'd have some tidy button up shirt tuckd into my black pants. I'm a little old fashioned with clothes and maybe I'm also simple in some ways and ideas. I'm naturally shy.
I wouldn't care what she was like as long as I loved her.
We'd discuss politics, stories, school, her future, and my past with people. I guess we'd talk about people as they passed by; me making up stories about them and making one too many references to my friends, crushes, and family. I think she'd get sick of it.
We'd then go on over to a house, mine or hers or our's, I don't know. We'd make it there and then we'd go up to my room or her's or our's.
We'd maybe watch some TV and movies, talking through them if we'd seen them before or sitting in silence if it's our first screening. After some discussions, I'd ask her to sit on the floor or some chair.
I'd grab my guitar and start strumming, playing some tunes or just some improvised music. I'd play for her and hum or sing- I wouldn't be afraid and I'd just keep it up.
And when I look into her eyes I see my future as I play a song.

© 2017 Cassick Dame


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on January 14, 2017
Last Updated on January 14, 2017
Tags: Love, date, girl, romance, dreams, fate

Author

Cassick Dame
Cassick Dame

WI



About
I'll just be posting randomly, and I'll write stuff and things. If you want to know more, let me know. more..

Writing
Autumn Autumn

A Poem by Cassick Dame