Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Lust can blind even the smartest people.

Lust can blind even the smartest people.

A Chapter by Pookie
"

It was just a normal day at work, well thats what I thought. I mean getting all my work done beforeI normally get it done, able to leave work early and to speand time by myself before I have to go to sleep and get ready for the weekened. But No!!!

"

 anastacia06bkb3.gif picture by MissladiieleyraIt was a Friday; I was able to get away from work early. Thank God! I thought. I'd been working at the "Fashioned Clothes Like The Rich, For Less," for a couple of years; and today was the first time in 8 years since I've been able to get out of work and have the rest of the day to myself.

   The night air was cool on my skin as I walked down the darkening street to get to the bus stop. There was hardly anyone out at this time it was early but the sun was going down earlier and earlier. I had on my fur coat, knee high black boots, black leggings, long sleeved black shirt and matching black gloves. (Yes I know a lot of black. Deal with it! I like black!)      My cell rang in my bag; I sighed and looked through my bag as I reached the bus stop. The street light flickered on and off, on and off. It didn't help me while I was still looking for my phone. When I finally got my phone out of my bag, something from the corner of my eyes walked passed me and it didn’t look friendly. I turned and saw nobody on the street.
  I looked at my phone and it was Dante. I smirked and my face got a little flushed, he was the hottie that lived down the hallway from me. Dante and I have had drinks, been on a couple of dates, and anytime when I’m around him, I blush like a little girl with a really big crush. He grabs the attention with all the girls, you can say he’s a dream come real.
abs3.gif picture by Missladiieleyra   His shoulder length dark brown hair, always in a braid or a pony tail, never out. His auburn colored eyes, always so soft and warm; it’s like you could read anything he thought of. He’s tall a little taller than me. His fingers could work magic, just thinking of his fingers being inside me made me wet.
   I licked my lips and my phone stopped ringing. I looked down at my phone and cursed at myself for missing his call. I took a deep breath and called him back. It rang three times, and then he picked up on the fourth ring.
   “Hello?” his deep voice asked. I almost squealed.
   “Hey, Dante. It’s me Elizabeth.” I said.
   “Oh! Hey! Where are you?” He sounded so happy. I smiled that he would be so happy to hear from me.
   “I’m waiting for the bus from work. Why?” I told him.
   “Do you what me to pick you up?” I cocked an eyebrow. What is wrong with him? I thought. I shook my head to dispel the things I was thinking.
   “No. I’m good. Why do you ask?” I asked. It went quiet really quick and I felt someone rake their hand down my side and grab my coat. I gasped and turned around.
  “Who’s there?!” I called. Nothing.
  “Liz? You okay?” Dante asked.
   “Yeah. I’m fine.” I assured him.
   “Dante let me call you back when I get home, okay?”
   “Yeah sure. See you later.”
   “Yeah, see you. Bye.”
   “Bye.” He hung up the phone. I sighed and looked around; the whole street was quiet and dark. I felt eyes on my face; I took deep even breaths and looked in my bag for my iPod touch. I put the ear phones in my ears and turned it on and put on my favorite band, Breaking Benjamin, they rock. I rocked out to them as the bus came into view; the bright lights hurt my eyes. I looked around still feeling the eyes and still no one.
   I shook my head and got my metro ready as the bus came to a stop in front of me. The door opened and I walked up the three even steps and put my card into the machine so I could pay for my ride, and I walked to the back of the bus as the door closed behind me and the bus started to move. I sat in the only chair that didn’t have one next to it and stared out the window.
   Something moved fast on the sidewalk, the shadow was a blur as it vanished from my line of sight. My eyes grew wide with the things it could have been, but they would have been senseless if I was to tell someone about them. I listened to my iPod touch while the bus made its way to the last stop. I felt my phone vibrate, I got it out with ease this time. It was my dream boy when I looked at the caller ID.
   I smiled and answered it, “Hey Dante, what’s up?”
   “Hey Liz, is that your bus coming down on the corner?” his voice sounded strange. I looked at my phone and thought something was work with my phone, but I shrugged it off.
   “Yeah. I think. Why?” I asked. It was silent for a minute.
   “Okay. I’m here waiting.” Then the line went dead. I made a dumbfounded face and looked at my phone as the call ended. What is wrong with him?! I thought. I rolled my eyes and got up as the bus came to a stop at my corner. I walked to the front of the bus and waited, I felt the bus driver looking at me. I turned and smiled down at him; he smiled back and looked me over. I felt like he’s been doing it the whole time I’ve been on the bus.
   A shiver went down my spine as I stared out the window of the door, to the bus. When I saw Dante it felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I took a deep breath and smiled at him and waved. The bus stopped and the door opened, I turned and smiled at the bus driver and went down the three steep steps. Dante walked over to me with a grin on his face. I smiled and hugged him; he caught my chin in his left hand and tilled my head up to kiss me. His lips felt so soft and moist on mine, my heart raced. I felt like I couldn’t breath. When he pulled away his eyes were glazed over with something I couldn’t put my finger on it.
   “So what’s been up your a*s? You’ve been scaring me!” I said. He chuckled and held me in his arms tightly, not letting go. He looked me in the eyes and they seemed softer than normal, if that’s possible. He kissed me again but it was to, how to I say this? Dominance? He took over the kiss, using his hands to hold mine down so I couldn’t push away from him. When he stopped we both are panting for air, he takes my hand in his and interlocks his fingers with mine and drags me to my building.
   I tried to pull away but he was too strong. I tried with all my might to get out of his grasp but it was no use. He had a key to my building but thank god not to my apartment. He stopped in front of my door and looked at me with soft kind eyes, eyes that would NEVER hurt me. He pulled me close to him and he kissed me making me forget what I was going to say.
   “Can you open the door?” he asked breathless. I looked him in the eyes then at my door and nodded. I just couldn’t stop myself, he looks to good! I got my keys out of my bag and opened the door. When I got it unlocked he turned me around and kissed me, taking over the kiss again and this time it made me want him even more. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer, tightly against him, feeling something harden against my thigh. I blushed when he groaned as I grinned my hips with his. He ended the kiss and made a line down to my neck and parts of my exposed flesh.
   He pushed me against the door, opening it and pushing me through while still keeping his lips on my skin at all times. The house was dark, don’t know how he made it through. His hands went down and grabbed my a*s as he kicked the door closed. I moaned as he bit into my collar bone, my hands shot up to his hair grabbing a hand full and pulling it out of the rubber band he had it in. 
    He took off my coat and my shirt went with it. He kissed and nibbled on my skin making me moan and whimper. He went to unhook my bra, I stopped him as I went to pull away from him and kiss him again. His hands went down to my hips and led me to my room, the moon shown through my windows lighting up my room with a milky white light. 
 The feel of his hands on my body just made me crazy! I couldn't hold stop myself. I let him undress me and take me right on my bedroom floor. Our yells, moans, groans and screams could be heard from miles around if you listened hard enough. I had a nice time. After we both came he put me on my bed, kissed me good night and left. I was in a hazy state to be angry that he came over here for just sex. But I couldn't blame him either. I've been waiting for this as much as him. He's the best I've ever had. 


© 2009 Pookie


Author's Note

Pookie
This is the first chapter hope you like it!!! I'm going to leave you in suspention. LOL

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i love it
its hot
sooooooo keep writing
iza

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 12, 2009
Last Updated on July 1, 2009


Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie