The beginning

The beginning

A Chapter by Haru Shimo
"

Trapped between the man holding me arm and the navy army slowly closing in I had no choice but to take the lass.

"
All that rumbled within my ears was shouting, a women screaming, and a deep voice shouting run towards the window. It was my chance to flee before the navy got me. They have been after my head for as long as the sea has been around. They bashed against the doors that got in their way, breaking them down one by one. Tearing apart the house this was my only chance.

Sticking one leg out the door I felt a strong firm hand grab ahold of me wrist. Looking over with a not so happy face I spotted the man of this household. He looked at me with sadness and plea in his eyes, then he spoke.

"Please take my daughter with you."

I stared at him for a good while before I heard commotion not far from the door. The navy was getting too close and it looked to me like there was no other option to take.

With a sigh I replied, "Fine I will take the bloody lass."


© 2017 Haru Shimo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on September 11, 2017
Last Updated on September 11, 2017


Author

Haru Shimo
Haru Shimo

About
I'm mainly just going to speak about what I write about instead of explaining myself. I write stories I like to call remixes that others would call fan fiction. Along side that I like to write mainly .. more..

Writing