Why Be Like That?

Why Be Like That?

A Story by Heartful5160
"

This piece is about how I witness everyday people getting judged off the color of their skin and I believe that's wrong.

"
So, people usually judge people by the color of their skin, right? Well, I'm here to tell you that it's something you shouldn't do. When I'm witnessing someone being discriminating, honestly it brings me to tears. It tears me apart. You should never judge anyone by their race, sexuality, or just on how they live. You shouldn't judge them from the outside. You should really just give them a chance & you know what you never know what you have in common. So, after you read this, you should go & talk to that one person that you have been judging & try to get to know them. You never know what will happen, but hopefully whatever happens, it would be something good, right? 

© 2014 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

So true of a piece with a good message. I think you would love my poem, "Leave your browser, take it to the Streets" check it out. Well done and a great message, thanks for sharing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Thank you and I'll definatly check it out.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 28, 2014
Last Updated on December 28, 2014

Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing