Chapter Two- Darin's View

Chapter Two- Darin's View

A Chapter by Heartful5160

 I don't understand why we just can't have a Christmas tree for every room. I mean we have plenty of money! See, her parents gave us what they call, Christmas money. They say spend it wisely.wisely. Wouldn't you say buying a tree for every room is spending the money wisely? I think so. I think she just wants more money to spend on decorations. But, she's my girl and I'll do anything to make her happy. 

" How about this. We can purchase two. I'll agree with the big tall tree and we can put it in the foyer, okay? Then, we can also buy one to put in the living room, so when we need to put presents under a tree, it won't look ridiculous, as it would look, having presents under the one in the foyer. Okay? " Jessica suggested. I mean it's whatever.As long as I have a tall Christmas tree in my house, I'm settled.

 " Perfect. I totally agree," I said.

 " Of course you do. Now, if I didn't put your idea into the agreement, then nothing would be happening," Jessica joked.

 " Who said?" 

 " Oh', baby, I know," she said, flirtatiously.I would say I agree with her on the whole her putting my idea into what she also wanted. I would have started a whole argument and trying to persuade her for at least an hour, because that's how long it would take her to finally give in. We walked into Kirkland's. Now, this is a secret and no one knows it. Not even Jessica. She thinks I hate, absolutely hate, Kirkland's, but deep down inside I love Kirkland's. You would think of the store as a place where you would find women shopping for all your holiday arrangements. And the only time you'll see a man in there is when there with their wives or girlfriends. But that was a secret, that was pretty hard to let out. As, I was over looking at little holiday furniture pieces to put out around the house, I saw Jessica on her phone just texting away. Probably one of her friends. Like always.She always seems to be on her phone theses days. She says it's her friend, but what can I say? Only the Lord knows. And if I wanna marry her, I should have trust her, right? Right.

       I picked a little stuffed snowman that started singing, Frosty the Snowman. I thought it was kind of cute. It did it's own little dance. It took it's hat off for you and then it would put it back on. It was pretty cute. It was kind of hard not to buy it right on the spot. I put the little snowman back down where I picked it up and walked around the store to find the perfect tree. I felt like this was going to be a moment in my life where an object you hope you can find and when you do, it's like it'll talk to you. You know? I think I just might have that moment here today.

       After awhile, Jessica came over to me with a diminutive tree. It was packed up with glitter. No wonder she had a grasp onto it. One thing I could never forget about Jessica is that she loved her glitter.She loved it no matter what it was on." Hey, honey. I love this tree. I think it'll go good with the dining room piece that my mom got me last year. Don't you think so?" she asked me. She turned on those eyes that she would know that would make want to say yes. But, at this moment, we didn't need to focus on little pieces for the dining room. We needed to find a tree! Is it that hard?I put down the item that I had, to make it look like I didn't care about little pieces of fun, I would say, like she did. She knew we were hereto find a tree and nothing else. I looked at the tree that was still in her hand, 

" Sure. But, before we buy or start looking at the smaller items, we should probably look at the trees like we came to do," I mentioned. 

 " Ha'. You should practice what you preach, baby," she said,walking back to where she was occupying herself with other items around her. Across the way, I saw a tall, lit up tree. There it was, telling me to come to it. It was talking to me. And when it talks to me, that means I have to get it. No and, or buts about it. I have to have it! I was looking up at it in amazement. Then I walked back around it and I would say, examined it. It had everything I wanted. Besides, the ornaments they had on it. But we can buy our own and that will make the tree look even better."Jessica!" I yelled, from across the store. I had to show her this tree!I hope she likes it, because if she don't than that means we have to stay out the whole day just to find the perfect tree for her and at the moment I'm not up to that. I just want to get a tree and leave! " Do you like it?" I asked her, when she got to me. 

 " Yeah."

 " What part of it?" I wondered. 

" Well, hell the decorations of course. It's exquisite! I mean, what I had in mind was to hire someone professional to decorate it. It's the perfect size," she made her way around the tree and back to me, like I have done, " it's not too big or tall and it's not too short or small. How much is the price?" she asked. 

" Only two hundred. That leaves us two hundred left to spend on extra things, like that little glitter tree that you want. How bout' it?"

 " Yeah, let's get it," she agreed. Let's thank the good Lord, that we found one we could both agree on. Now, we don't have to stay out all day looking for one. 

      We made it to the front desk clerk and paid and she informed us about the purchasing. But, the sad thing was, was that we couldn't take it home with us that day. We sadly, missed out on the shipments that would leave today. Which means we came in a little too late.But if we came in earlier we would've had our tree at home waiting for us to come and decorate. As, I stayed at the front desk clerk,Jessica ran back to where the little sparkly tree stood, waiting for her. She came back with it and that was the last thing that we purchased that day. 

     We got back to the house, excited for the next day. The day where our tree would finally arrive. The day we would finally get to feel the real Christmas spirit! It was all very exciting! While, Jessica had gathered the Christmas decorations down from the attic, I went upstairs to take a quick shower for the night, since I know we wouldn't be going anywhere else for the rest of the night. After, that I went back downstairs to help Jessica with the Christmas decorations. " Why do you love putting up the decorations?" I asked. 

" Because. Am I not supposed to?" she wondered. 

 " Well, it's a good thing to," I went and sat down on the floor in front of Jessica and watched her gather everything out of the box and onto the floor," I remember when I was a kid I never saw my mother put up decorations. It was just the tree and the tree barely had any lights.We couldn't afford to buy Christmas decorations," I explained. 

" Well, just know that your life is getting better as you go. Your mom and your dad and all of your family will be over here, celebrating the holidays with us. And every time they come and visit us, I can see the joy and happiness in their eyes of being blessed to have a son like you," she replied.Jessica got up with the wreathe in her hands, ready for hanging and opened the front door. To me it was pretty sexy to watch her try to be a man. Trying to hang a wreathe. She got up on a step ladder and I examined her sexy body. Everything that was on her body was just perfect! I just wanted to cradle her body in my arms and never let goof it. I trailed my eyes over her body. Starting with her perfect sized leg muscles. They were sexy as could be. I love when she runs around the house with my big shirts on and all you can look at is her calf muscles. And, let me tell you, when her legs get to be shiny and shaved, they are extra sexy! Then I spotted her hips. I can't even begin to explain how great those are. There not too wide and not too small. There right in between. Then her butt. Thank the good Lord for her a*s. That, I would say is the best thing on her. Now, when we're in the bed, that's my toy, right there. I don't know if my hands are toosmall to hold it all in, but good Lord it's big! Moving on up to herchest area. She is it. Size D, people. Wonderful. And you knowwhat? I don't think that she's done growing. I honestly, ain'tcomplaining. Last, but not least, her beautiful face. Her lips areperfect and sweet. She knows how to kiss just right. That tongue ofhers knows how to work some magic in my own mouth. I highlydoubt that she would say the same thing about mine. But we'll let ourtongues speak for us. The way her hair just arises and flows is justsexy. I don't know if this might sound cheesy or corny, but seeing itjust breeze in the wind, is beautiful. She looks like a model. Sexy!What can I say? She's everything I want in one package! 

" Hey, Darin! Can you bring me some nails, so I can hang this wreathe up on the door?" she asked me. She disturbed me from my peaceful, naughty thinking, just for some nails and a hammer, but I'll do anything for my baby girl. Any day, any time. I went out to the garage to gather the little plastic box filled with nails and the hammer. It was stored in the tool box her generous father had got me for my birthday just last year. I came back inside with the hammer and nails, looking up at her astound by her figure. Then, I tried to clear my mind of the negativity that was rolling in my head. One after another. If I wanted naughty that bad, I can easily get it.Probably have to do some begging for it, though. " Why don't you let me put that up there?" I offered. 

" Just because I'm a woman, doesn't mean I don't know how to put a wreathe on a door. I was raised better than that, believe it or not. My mother was a very independent woman. That's what I take on from her."

 " And it's quite hot . But how about letting me do it, because I'm a great fiance'?" 

" I guess," she stepped down from the ladder and she took the box of nails and hammer from my hand and took my place of where I was," Are you nervous?" she asked. 

 " For what?"I took a nail out of the box and the hammer and replaced her with the wreathe. 

" For the wedding. Becoming an actual husband. Being someone else's partner in life."

 " Not one bit. I'm excited to get married. I'm excited to be the protector in your life. I can't wait to start a family. Not with just you,but with your family and mine. Collided. It'll be beautiful. It'll be a dream come true," I explained, with a beautiful smile. I reached for the wreathe and wanted to trade the nails and hammer for it.

 " Really?"

 " Yes," I confirmed. At that moment, the wreathe had been placed on the door for everyone to see. I got down from the ladder.

 " You wanna go out and see what it looks like from the road?" I asked.

 " Yeah. Let's see if you past the test of putting up a wreathe and your first Christmas decoration." 

 " Oh' I know I passed. I'm a man." 

" Is that right? Remember you put it up, because you wanted to be a good fiance'? Not trying to see who could put it up better? Stop being a sexist," she teased.See, that's one thing I'm not. But, sometimes it's good to let the man do what a man is supposed to do and let a woman do what she's supposed to do. Sometimes it's not always a good idea to each others jobs. 

      We walked outside in the chilly weather. This is one thing I love about the winter time. It's pretty complicating for me not to get so flustered about the weather. It just goes along with having the Christmas spirit, you know? It makes you want to have that mug of hot chocolate. It makes you want to cuddle up on the couch with your baby girl. It makes you want to pile on the comforters, so you can feel just right. It makes you want to pray for the snow everyday,before you eat. 

     I had on jeans with a light weight jacket on, so I could easily feel the breeze coming in to touch my skin. We walked out into the road and faced the house. We kept our eyes on the house and just admired it. I was such a blessed man. I had the most beautiful fiance' and then I also have the most gorgeous house on the block. It's all thanks to the good Lord and Jessica's parents. They were so giving. They bought our house and everything. Then, her siblings had bought us furniture pieces and sets for the rooms. It was all like a dream and I'm living it with no doubt in my mind. While, we stared at the double doors that only one of the wreathes were hanging on, I wrapped my arms around her shoulder." How blessed are we to have such great families?" I questioned. 

 " Very blessed." She turned into me and wrapped her arms around to my back and we touched lips. The warmth of her lips was something that always turned me on. I know, weird. But it was true. After we departed from each other, we left the coldness and went back inside into the warmness of our shelter. 



© 2015 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

368 Views
Added on July 8, 2015
Last Updated on July 8, 2015


Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5