Chapter Nine- My View

Chapter Nine- My View

A Chapter by Heartful5160

 " Are you awake Darin?" I asked Darin, to wake him up. 

" Yeah, I'm awake. Are you?" he asked sarcastically. 

"Very much awake. We need to get up, so we can get ready for work.Come on, get up," I ordered. He got up, after I did and I noticed he had left the room to make usour daily coffee. Then he came back upstairs, " Your coffee will beready, when you're done." 

 " Good. Thank you," I replied. 

      He came into the bathroom and started getting ready. He dressedhimself in what he always wore to work. His regular. Black dressslacks and his Ralph Lauren shirt. Ralph Lauren shirts of every kindand color. I got done with putting on my makeup and finished up myhair, I made my way downstairs to fix the coffee that Darin leftsitting in the pot brewing, hot and fresh for me. When I was sitting at the bar, I was drinking my coffee, trying tomake the time pass, I saw Darin making his way down the stairs,dressed and ready to go to work. " Are you ready to go to work?" Iasked him.

 " Yeah, I have no choice, but to go to work. Gotta fulfill my baby'sneeds."

 " Same for me here," I took a glance at the time and I I figured itwas time for me to leave the house,

 " Well, I better leave, honey. Youhave a very good day, baby. I love you. And, plus I had a great andlovely night last night." 

 " Me too. I would like to do it again sometime." 

" You will. And baby, that's a promise."

 " Alright, you have a good day, too. I love you, baby. Be careful andcall me when you get to work, so I know that you made it therealright."

 " Okay. Bye."

 " Bye," I walked out to my car and drove to work. 

        While, I was on the freeway going to work, I was on the phonewith Justin, asking about the things I had missed from the daybefore, " Oh' you didn't miss quite that much, really. We just had anormal work day. Now, today I was wondering if you could go overa few of some of the draft covers that I have waiting for you. Terrianfinally got done with them yesterday, while you weren't here, butthey're here waiting for you in my office." I got off at a exit and I was starting to have a hard time trying to stop at the stoplight,because my it seemed as though my breaks weren't working right," Um, Justin, I'm sorry, but I have to go. My brakes aren't working.Bye," I cut him off and tried to focus, but all I got a was a powerfulforce of gravity throwing me straight across the other side of theroad. The seat belt wasn't doing much and all I could hear was myloud screaming and my car tearing into pieces with every flip andevery sharp turn it was doing in the process. The seat belt had comeundone and it threw me to the other side of the car and from there Iknew I wasn't going to survive this accident. I tried all the prayersthat I knew. " Lord, please don't take me yet!" I yelled. Then at that,I stopped breathing. 



© 2015 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on July 13, 2015
Last Updated on July 13, 2015


Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing