Chapter Seven- My View

Chapter Seven- My View

A Chapter by Heartful5160
"

Sorry for put together words. But enjoy!!

"

While, I was laying in the hospital bed and when I opened up myeyes I recognized the one person I was scared that was going toleave me. Darin. He was by my side. He was fast asleep in the chairthat was beside the bed, "Darin?" I asked, to get his attention. Hewoke up and came and sat on the bed and held my hand. I looked outthe window to notice that it was the next morning. A work day that Iwill sadly miss. Not." Is it Tuesday?" I asked him. 

" Yeah. Why?" 

 " Just making sure. Why are you here?" I know I sounded moreconfused than ever.

 " Just because you did something so stupid doesn't mean I won't beby your side through the hard things. When we get married, we willhave to make a promise to each other. Through thick or thin. Ill orhealthy. It doesn't matter. I will always love you, Jessica. There's areason why I'm still here and you know it, too. I love you and there'snot enough words to describe how much I do. I don't know aboutyou, but this wedding is going to happen. I forgive you. Just promiseme you won't do something like that ever again. And promise me that you won't ever lie to me either. You promise me?"

 Tears started rolling like a river, down my face, " I will promiseanything I need to promise to you. I promise to not lie to you. Ipromise not to pull anything like I did over you again,baby. I loveyou, baby. I thought you weren't coming back."

 " Is that why you overdosed on the pills?"

 " Yeah. I know it was stupid of me to do that. I feel like you don'tlove me as much as you loved me like you did in the beginning,Darin."

 " Baby, actually I love you more than I did in the beginning. Were allhumans and we all make mistakes. Just because you made a mistakedoesn't mean I don't love you anymore. It doesn't mean that I'mgonna treat you any different. Do you understand me?"

 " Yeah. I understand. But one thing that I would like to understandis, how long am I going to stay in here? When can I go home?" 

 " They should be coming in here in a bit. Last night when theybrought me in here, they told me that they might discharge you ifyou're better the next day. And to me it looks like you're doing prettywell. How are you feeling?" 

 " Way better than I did. Do my parents know? I mean where in thesame hospital and stuff, so I wouldn't doubt that they know."

 " Actually they do know. The nurse said that they contacted her last night and she hasn't showed up yet."

 " Well, did she show up last night or earlier this morning? Maybewhile you were asleep."

 " Not that I know of. She may have came in here earlier thismorning, but I can check. Do you want me to go ask the front desk?" 

" Please," he left the room and went to the front desk, where the nursescould be found. After, about five minutes, he came back into theroom, "They said she came earlier this morning. So she knows."

 " Wow. How am I going to explain this to them?" 

" By telling them the truth. That's how."

 " The truth shall set me free, huh?" 

 " It will. It will." 

 " When do you think will be the right time to?" 

" When we leave?" he suggested. 

" How about the next time I see them?"

 " When will that be?" 

" The wedding."

 " Do what you want. It's your parents, baby. But if I were you Iwould tell them, when the hospital let's me go." 

 " I would. I really would, but to be honest, I just don't really feellike it. Oh' and have you been home?" " Yeah. I'm the one that brought you here." 

" Did you see the tree so far?" 

"Yeah it looks great." 

" I'm not done with it, I'm going to buy some bigger ornaments andhire someone to hang them at the top. Would that be okay?" 

" That would be perfect." 

" Great." 

       The doctor walked in the room and he was happy to see that Iwas doing great from the night before, " Well, look who's shiningbright this morning," he exclaimed. He checked his clipboard that heheld in his hands, " It looks like you are ready to go home. Are youready to leave?" 

 " More than ready," I answered. 

" Great. All I need is you to sign the discharge papers and you are setfree to leave," he instructed. 

 " Thank you, doctor." 

 " Your welcome. Just try not to overdose anymore, okay? If you'regoing through hard times, try calling a hotline or something or justtake a simple deep breath." I signed the papers and handed theclipboard back to him and Darin helped me out of the bed. After hedid that, he shook hands with the doctor and we gathered ourselves together and left the hospital. 

      When I got home, I didn't feel the need to lay in bed and restlike the doctor and Darin had wanted me to do. They say it wouldmake me feel better, but I already feel better. Just laying in bedwould waste time that I could be busy getting things done, while I'moff of work for the day. So, one thing I needed to do was to callJustin and tell him what's going on and why I'm not going to be atwork today. " So, you're doing better, huh?" he asked over thephone. 

" So much better. I'm sorry I couldn't come in. I really am.It's just life tuck me by the throat literally last night. I'll stay afterwork hours tomorrow when I come in, to make up my time," Iexplained.

 " That would be fine,"I was glad to hear that he understood what was going on. At first Iwas scared that I was going to get the speech about suicide, but I gotlucky. " Well, I'll see you tomorrow then. If I were you, I would takethis day for an advantage and get what I need to get done." 

" Oh' I am. You were number one on the list. I hope you feel lucky."

 " I do. Have a good rest of your day off," he wished.

 " I will. Text me if you need anything." 

 " I plan on not bothering you with anything, so you won't be gettingany texts from me."

 " Fine, bye." 

 " Bye," I ended the call at that. 

       You know when you have a million things to do and you have aregular day and all you wish you could do was have a time in yourlife to just get things that need to get done, done? Well, I'm notfeeling that. I have all the time in the world today, but I can't think ofone thing I need to get done, even though I know I have millionthings to get done. It's crazy! So I sit down and make a list on myphone: 

• Go grocery shopping

 • Hire a tree decorator

 • Do laundry 

• Clean around the house 

 The list could go on and on, but these are the main four that Ireally need to get done today. Darin had left for his day of work andI had the house to myself. So, the first thing that I thought I should get out of the way, would be grocery shopping, but why not throw ina load of laundry, before I leave? It wouldn't hurt. So, I gathered thedirty towels and threw them in the wash. After, I did that I put onsome appropriate grocery shopping clothes and left. I had to makemyself look pleasurable at the grocery store, if I ever did run intosomeone I knew, while I was there. 

        I grabbed a grocery cart and opened the grocery list on my phoneup and started shopping. I got the regular things that Darin hadalways asked for. Doritos, his daily coffee, protien bars, another boxof hot chocolate, and last but not least, especially to Darin, hisfavorite yogurt. I got at least three boxes of yogurt for him. " Look who I find in here on a work day," an unknown voicereplied. I turned around to see a large built women standing behindme, looking like she knew me from somewhere, 

" You have gotten tolook better throughout the days," she said. I looked at her confusedand speechless. What should I say? " Excuse me, but do I knowyou?" I asked her. 

" You don't remember me, do you?"

 " I guess not, sorry," I started to walk away from her, with my cart,until she pulled my sleeve. 

" You know me. We went to school together." 

 Wow if I ever did believe this, but it's hard for me to rememberanyone from school these days." Then please remind me of your name," I offered.

 " Ritta. Ritta Bryant?"I thought for a moment to see if I remembered the name and then allof a sudden it came to me. Head captain of the cheerleader team. Thegirl that all the boys feel for when she walked by them. I looked herup and down in disbelief. This couldn't be her. It couldn't! Did shehave kids. Maybe five or ten? Did someone die that she was close toand the only comfort was in food? What happened to her? Someoneneeds to get back in the gym!" Ritta! Yeah, I remember you now. Um, head captain of the cheerteam, right?" 

" Yes," her face started to glow to know that I finally recognized her," How have you been?" she asked me. 

" Well, good, how about you?"

 " Good. I'm pregnant with my second child," that explains all theweight gain. But one child did that? I don't know if I want to havekids now! 

" Well, that's great. Do you live around here, somewhere?"

 " Just on the other side of town. How about you?" 

" Oh' I live in Hillside Suburbs neighborhood," from there I could tell that she was embarrassed that she had told mewhere she lived, compared to what she used to live in when she wasin high school. She used to live in a nicer neighborhood than what Ilive in now. Now you know she downgraded majorly. A big tall,black guy came up behind her with a mixed kid and put the child inthe buggy, 

" Who dis'?" he asked, talking about me. 

 " An old classmate. Her name is Jessica Henders."

 " Actually in a few weeks it'll be Jessica Lonston."

 " You're getting married? Do I know the guy?" 

"Most likely you might not. His name is Darin Lonston." 

" Well, it was nice meetin ya', but baby we gotta go," I could tell herboyfriend or whoever he was, was getting impatient. 

" Well, it was nice seeing you, Jessica."

 " Yeah, you too."

         I walked off with my cart ready to leave. I got home and unpacked all the grocery's that I got and also putin another load of laundry. This time it was me and Darin's clothes.My phone started ringing. Across the screen, it read Darin's nameand picture. " Hey, baby?" I answered, happy to hear his voice. " Hey, do you want to go and grab some lunch with me,somewhere? I got a whole hour?"

 " Or how about you come home and I give you some special lunch,if you know what I'm talking about," I said, in a flirtatious tone inmy voice. 

" I like the sound of that better." 

" Good , because so do I." 

 " Great, I'll see you in a bit," I hung up the phone and I ran upstairsto get ready for Darin. I loved these exciting and you don't know what's going to happentimes with Darin. When I was lacing up the last string on the redstockings I had on my legs, I heard the front door close. " Baby,where you at?" I heard him yell. I thought it would be funny to notanswer him and to just let him find me in here ready to tear him up. Isat on the bed in my sexy Christmas lingire'. I crossed my legs overand he stopped in the doorway of our room and just stared at me. Hedid the thing that I loved. He started rubbing his chin and licking hislips. When he starts doing that I feel like I achieved my goal. He was dressed in his nice black dress pants and he had a buttonedup Ralph Lauren shirt on. I pointed at him to come closer. He camenear me and I started to unbutton his shirt slowly, while looking inhis eyes. See, I can do this thing with my eyes that just hypnotizeshim every time. 

      Once, I got his shirt off, I got to touch his nice brownskin and let me tell you he's a clean one. His chest is so soft and hairless, it's like perfect! And let me not forget that he's got abs.That's right, he's a gym rat. I ran my hands up his chest andback down and in every direction, while our lips started touching." You look absolutely sexy, baby," he said. 

" Thank you. Now, shut up," I said fiercely.I got up from the bed and I got in front of him and I pushed him ontothe bed and I started to undo his belt. Then I slowly unzipped hispants and from there it started to get hot in the room. I looked over at the time on the clock that was on the nightstandnext to the bed and it was about time for Darin to head back to work.Sadly. I didn't want him to leave. 

" Baby, I don't want you to leave,but it looks like you need to go back to work," I mentioned to him.

 " We can always do another round if you want, when I get home." 

 " Do you really?"

 " Hell yeah."

 " Fine. When you get home you better be ready for something betterthan what you just got put into your life."

 " Oh' I'm already ready, baby." 

" Get up and go back to work," he leaned over and gave me a kissand then I pulled him over onto me and I started playing with him. 

"Oh' Darin," I said in my best sex voice. 

 " Don't get me started, baby." I started laughing and then I did itagain, because I know how much that drives him insane. But not in abad way. In a good way. He tried his best to get up, but then I pulledhim back down for another kiss. I just loved how his long tongue feltinside my mouth. " I gotta go, baby. Just wait till I get off fromwork."

 " No, Darin!" I said again, in my best loud sex voice.

 " Nope. I see what you tryin' to do. I ain't stupid. You tryin' to get megoin', but it ain't gonna happen, because I gotta get back to work." Ifinally let him go and not just for his sake, but for mine too. I had tosave my energy for tonight. It's gonna be even better. 

       The house  was quiet again. I hated it, because all I was wantingwas Darin back in bed with me. I know I sound like I'm obsessed withthe man, but I'm not. I will tell you this much, though. I'm obsessedwith what he does in the bed. But I can be, because he's my fiance'.Not after long, Kaderis calls me. 

 " You free?" he asks.

 " No, why?"

 " Because, remember you made a promise?" 

" Kaderis, what me and you had going on is now over, okay? Thanksfor pulling such a stupid move the other night, because I almost lost the most important person of my life," I added. 

 " What do you mean?" 

 " I told you when you were holding my hand, in the waiting room,that I didn't want Darin to think over about me. Remember that?" 

" Yeah, I do. That doesn't mean you can't make it up to me? Youpromised, before it all happened." 

 " Were done. I'm not talking to you anymore in any kind of way. Notexting, no calling, and I don't ever wanna see you in front of meanymore. We're done," at that I hung up on him. 

      When I got off thephone with him, I blocked his number in my phone. I sat on the couch folding the dry towels and watching television.When I got finished putting the towels up in the closet, I went backdownstairs and started cooking dinner for me and Darin. It wasgoing to be my famous steak tips. Steak tips with green peppers,purple onions, and red peppers. Especially, with the right seasonings,it seems to hit the spot for everyone. As I was placing the plates andsilverware on the table in their right spots, Darin walked in the door." I'm home, baby," he yelled for me to hear. He walked in thekitchen and I gave him a tight hug. The kind of hug that I usuallygive him when I missed him and then I know he can tell. 

" I'm surprised you didn't say I'm home, honey," I teased. 

 " What do you mean?" 

 " You know how you said, I'm home, baby?" 

" Yeah." 

" Well, on I Love Lucy it's, I'm home, honey. You know what I'mtalking about?" 

 " Oh' yeah. Your funny," he said, and reached down and gave me akiss," So, what we havin'?"

 " Steak tips with red wine. Does that sound appealing?"

 " Very. And you know what else?"

 " What?" 

 " It sounds like a good romantic dinner." 

" I think so too. You know what? I just might agree with you onthat," I piled on the food in the middle of the plate, while he pouredthe wine into the glasses for me and him to drink. Then we sat downto a nice dinner. " So, how was work, after you left home?" 

 " Great. You know someone asked me something very embarrassingtoday when I got back."

 " What?" 

" They asked me if I just busted a nut?" I thought I was going to spit out the wine that I just sipped from my glass,  " Are you freakin'foreal, right now?" 

" Yeah." 

" So, what did you say? Wait, hold on, was it a girl or a boy?"

 " It was my homeboy, Jeff. It was all good. I mean he could tell,because I came in there acting better than I did that morning. So, youknow, even you would've saw a difference. See what you do to me?"

 " I did something good for you then, huh?" 

" Very good. You know we should do that, before stressful meeting Ihave. It would help me out really well." 

 " Is that right?"

 " Yeah. But, anyways, I was like, naw' man, I just had a really goodlunch." 

" Really? So I was a good lunch?"

 " Yeah. You made me real full," he joked. I took the last bite of mysteak tips and inhaled the last bit of my wine. Then me and Darinjust started talking when he got through. " So, we need to send outinvitations starting at least tomorrow night, right?" I asked him. 

" That would be a good time. At least I think so." 

 " Okay, we'll start on that tomorrow night."

 " Good," I got up from the table and sat our dishes and glasses in thesink and I ran upstairs, to leave Darin to kitchen duty by himself.

      I got in the shower, hoping to be done, before he got in the room.While, I was in the process of washing out my hair, I heard theshower door open. What was this? Is he joining me? If he is that'seven better. " I'll help you with that," I felt his heavy hands on myhead, washing out the shampoo. It felt so good. How come this isn'thow it feels when you wash out your own hair? It don't feel as goodas how he's doing it. It's a shame, huh? I wiped the water from out ofmy eyes and looked at him in his dark, brown eyes. He was sobeautiful. He had water dripping down his face and from there I feltlike I was in a Hollywood movie. I put my hands around his neck,while he had his hands right on my butt cheeks. I could feel himtrying to feel around on them. And you know what? It didn't botherme at all. This was all his property and not no one else's. I startedkissing on his neck and I ran my hand over his head. Then I reachedfor his lips and kissed him. There it was again. That tongue! I couldfeel his hands rubbing up and down my back and he was starting totug onto my hair. Then all of a sudden he lifted me up and pinned meup on the shower wall and just held me there. With my legs wrappedaround him. I burried my face into his neck, while he was kissingmine. We had the water running down our faces and from there on we were making one of a kind love. 



© 2015 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

213 Views
Added on July 10, 2015
Last Updated on July 10, 2015


Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing