Chapter Eight- Darin's View

Chapter Eight- Darin's View

A Chapter by Heartful5160

"Darin?" she said, with a low voice. I went and sat on the bedand held her soft hand, " Is it Tuesday?" she asked me.

 " Yeah. Why?"

 " Just making sure. Why are you here?" Did she really just ask whyI was here? Now I know she was on something extreme!" Just because you did something so stupid doesn't mean I won't beby your side through the hard things. When we get married, we willhave to make a promise to each other. Through thick or thin. Ill orhealthy. It doesn't matter. I will always love you, Jessica. There's areason why I'm still here and you know it, too. I love you and there'snot enough words to describe how much I do. I don't know aboutyou, but this wedding is going to happen. I forgive you. Just promiseme you won't do something like that ever again. And promise methat you won't ever lie to me either. You promise me?" 

 Tears started rolling down her face, " I will promise anything I needto promise to you. I promise to not lie to you. I promise not to pullanything like I did over you again,baby. I love you, baby. I thoughtyou weren't coming back."

 " Is that why you overdosed on the pills?" 

" Yeah. I know it was stupid of me to do that. I feel like you don'tlove me as much as you loved me like you did in the beginning,Darin." 

" Baby, actually I love you more than I did in the beginning. Were allhumans and we all make mistakes. Just because you made a mistakedoesn't mean I don't love you anymore. It doesn't mean that I'mgonna treat you any different. Do you understand me?" 

" Yeah. I understand. But one thing that I would like to understandis, how long am I going to stay in here? When can I go home?" 

 " They should be coming in here in a bit. Last night when theybrought me in here, they told me that they might discharge you ifyou're better the next day. And to me it looks like you're doing prettywell. How are you feeling?" 

 " Way better than I did. Do my parents know? I mean where in thesame hospital and stuff, so I wouldn't doubt that they know." 

 " Actually they do know. The nurse said that they contacted her lastnight and she hasn't showed up yet."

 " Well, did she show up last night or earlier this morning? Maybewhile you were asleep." 

" Not that I know of. She may have came in here earlier thismorning, but I can check. Do you want me to go ask the front desk?" 

" Please."

      I left the room and went to the front desk, where the nurses couldbe found. I asked if a woman by the name of Kelly Johnson hasshowed up here to make an appearance to Jessica. They told me yesand said that she came earlier that morning. After, about fiveminutes, I went back into the room, "They said she came earlier thismorning. So she knows."

 " Wow. How am I going to explain this to them?" 

" By telling them the truth. That's how." 

 " The truth shall set me free, huh?"

 " It will. It will."

 " When do you think will be the right time to?" 

" When we leave?" he suggested. 

" How about the next time I see them?" 

 " When will that be?"

 " The wedding."

 " Do what you want. It's your parents, baby. But if I were you Iwould tell them, when the hospital let's me go." 

 " I would. I really would, but to be honest, I just don't really feellike it. Oh' and have you been home?" " Yeah. I'm the one that brought you here."

 " Did you see the tree so far?"

 "Yeah it looks great."

 " I'm not done with it, I'm going to buy some bigger ornaments andhire someone to hang them at the top. Would that be okay?" 

" That would be perfect." 

" Great." 

       The doctor walked in the room and he was happy to see thatJessica was doing great from the night before, " Well, look who'sshining bright this morning," he exclaimed. He checked hisclipboard that he held in his hands, " It looks like you are ready to gohome. Are you ready to leave?" 

 " More than ready," she recalled. 

" Great. All I need is you to sign the discharge papers and you are setfree to leave," he instructed. 

 " Thank you, doctor."

 " Your welcome. Just try not to overdose anymore, okay? If you'regoing through hard times, try calling a hotline or something or justtake a simple deep breath," she signed the discharge papers andhanded the clipboard back to him and I helped her out of the bed.After he did that, I shook hands with the doctor and we gatheredourselves together and left the hospital. 

       As Jessica stayed home to make a list of things to do and get doneon her day off, I took off for another day at work. Once, I got intothe office and went into my own cave, I logged onto my email andmoved all the unnecessary mail to trash. When I look up from mycomputer, I see the new girl that I've hired for my assistance, wasstanding in front of me. I'll be honest with you, if I wasn't married Iwould've torn her up already and made her my property. But the wayshe looks at me she has something for me. Something sexual, thatI'm sadly not able to give to her. I looked over what she had on anddamn, it was hard not to stare at her. She had on a red silky blousethat let her breast hang out of and squeezed her figure just right. Herskirt was just tight, but it was right. I could smell her Marc Jacobsperfume on her, filling my senses. I looked up at her face and intoher beautiful blue eyes that her dark black hair and tancomplimented. Damn, she was sexy Christmas attire. I wish I couldjust hold in my hands. " What can I do for you this morning, Ms.Linely?" I asked her. It's all even more tempting, because you can'teven see into my office. No windows, except for the one where youcan see outside and that's it. She leaned over onto my desk with herboobs just calling my hands to touch them. She looked at mefuriously and sexy. All at the same time. 

" Oh' I was just wonderingwhen the meeting between me and you about that company was going to be. Today, tomorrow, some other time?" 

 " Oh' right. How about in the next ten minutes? I need to get mythings together. Any incoming messages or calls?"

 " No sir," I loved the way she said that. She said it so sexy. Damn. I gathered my folder about this company that were working onand a notebook and pen and headed over to the table in my officeand sat down, waiting for Ms. Linely. She walked in and closed thedoor and when she turned around to close the door, I took a glance ather butt. My, my! How it looked so firm and tight in that skirt. Andthen her legs looked so silky, just like that blouse on her. She satdown at the table and gave me a warm smile, " So, does thiscompany need to be confirmed to somewhere?" she asked. I laid my hands in my lap.

 " Well, actually that information is on my computer, just hold on asec'," I got up from the table and sat in my desk chair and looked upthe information. I felt soft hands on my shoulder and then the soundof a familiar voice, a sexy voice, " You know, we don't have to dothis meeting, at the moment. I'm sure I can miss a couple of calls.And, I'm positive that just may be you can do some time away fromthat computer." she said, into my ear. She ran her hands down my chest and started to play with a button on my shirt. I looked up at herand those eyes just drug me in. Don't blame me. I turned around andtold her to lock the door, so no one would walk in. Then, she cameback and sat in my lap and I stood up with her in my arms, andplaced her on the desk, that was bare from papers. I always makesure my desk is clean and tidy. Never know what's going tohappen. My lips touched hers, knowing that her red lipstick will be onmine, but at this moment, I really don't care. Her kiss tasted soluscious. I heard a moan here and there and we haven't done anythingyet. But that was sexy. We let go of each other's lips and she startedto undo my pants. I felt her warm hand slip into my pants and shetouched my penis. She bit her lip and that urged me to slip under herskirt and slither those thongs out from under her. I slipped themdown her legs and got closer to her and slid it in her. She let out thislong moan and big whisp of air from her mouth. She grabbed ontomy neck and pulled me down to her face and we resumed kissingagain. I pulled myself in and out, until I erected and until she let outa physical orgasm. She moaned so loud into my ear and I started tograsp her hair,

" Daren," she said my name about ten times over.Man, I have a number one fan! She started to leave my office, till I pinned her up against thewall and kissed her once more, " Remember this is not to be known.Just between me and you." 

 " Of course. Why would I want to tell anyone? They and myselfincluded know that you're married. I wouldn't want to bust yourbubble of satisfaction."

 " Good," I opened the door and she walked out to her desk that wasnear my office, " I think that we need to go ahead an conform thatcompany, Ms.Linely," I said to cover up why she was in my officefor so long. 

      Once, I got seated back down at my desk I pulled out my phone,trying to keep Jessica in my head. Trying to forget what I just did.Even though it's pretty hard after having a wonderful time withanother woman, " Hey, hot thing," I replied, when she picked up herphone. 

" Hey, baby." 

 " Hey, do you want to go and grab some lunch with me,somewhere? I got a whole hour?"

 " Or how about you come home and I give you some special lunch, if you know what I'm talking about," she said, in a flirtatious tone inher voice. 

" I like the sound of that better," hell, I'm getting a second dose allin one day. 

" Good , because so do I." 

 " Great, I'll see you in a bit," we hung up the phone. I left the office and drove to the house.

       I walked in and Jessicawas no where to be found in the house, so I called out, " Baby,where you at?" Still no answer to be heard. So, I walked up thestairs, thinking she would be in the room, getting herself ready forour special lunch. She had on this Christmas piece on that waslingere'. She had her silked legs crossed over the other and she hadme rubbing my chin and biting my lip. She was wanting me to comecloser to her, so she drew me in with her finger. I stepped up closerin front of her and she started to unbutton my shirt slowly, but in asexy way. The whole time she was doing that, she was looking deepinto my eyes. She started to run her hands across and around mychest. One thing I know she loves about me, is my chest. Every timeI take off my shirt, I know where her eyes are. On me. Our lips weretouching and I drifted away into her body. " You look absolutelysexy, baby," I said. " Thank you. Now, shut up," she said fiercly. Damn! She got upfrom the bed and got in front of me, to where I would end up on thebed first. She shoved me onto the bed and she got on top of me. Shewas starting to undo my belt. I had a feeling that it was about time for me to leave and headback to work. " Baby, I don't want you to leave, but it looks like youneed to go back to work," Jessica replied. 

" We can always do another round if you want, when I get home." 

 " Do you really?"

 " Hell yeah."

 " Fine. When you get home you better be ready for something betterthan what you just got put into your life."

 " Oh' I'm already ready, baby."

 " Get up and go back to work," I leaned over and gave her a kiss andthen she pulled me over onto her and she started playing with me.

 " Oh' Darin," she said in her sexy voice. 

" Don't get me started, baby," she knew how much that was turn onto me, so that's why she kept doing it over and over again. Fromthere I knew I had to get up, because there would be a third roundwhen I get home, not a second one. I tried to get up, but Jessica pulled me back down for another kiss, " I gotta go, baby. Just wait till I get off from work," I said. 

 " No, Darin!" she said again, in a much louder sexy voice. 

" Nope. I see what you tryin' to do. I ain't stupid. You tryin' to get megoin', but it ain't gonna happen, because I gotta get back to work," then from there she let me go, and I was on my way back to work. 

      I went back into the office, and I went into the break room toretrieve a drink from the refrigerator. One of my close friends camein and got a refreshment and asked me something embarrassing, "Dude, did you just bust a nut?"

 " What?"

 " Man, you look happy." 

" Man, get outta here," he left and from there I thought I was bymyself, but not for long. I placed the Sprite on the counter andopened it, and I wasn't just hearing the fizz of the carbonation comingup, but the sound of clacking heels entering the room. I looked overmy shoulder to see that it was my old assistant. See, she moved up toa higher level of being the top boss's assistant. We never did haveanything between us, because I really didn't like her. I heard her fix herself a cup of coffee, " So, I see you got a thing for your newassistance," she brought up. I turned around and faced her. 

" Whatare you talking about?"

 " You know exactly what I'm talking about, Mr. Daren. You knewever since I started working for you, I had something for you. Butyou just ignored it. Every damn time. Why?" 

 " Because I was happy."

 " So, you're not happy anymore?"

 " Yes I am." 

 "You're not happy, are you?" she suggested. She was stirring hercoffee with a straw and took a sip of it, " But I guess that's none ofmy business is it?"

 " No it's not. I rather it stay that way."

 " Well, I'll tell you this much, Daren, I know what happened todaywith your assistant. It's going to be quite a challenge to keep mymouth shut, and you know that." 

" So, what do you want from me, Linzey?"

 " What you gave her."

 " I'm sorry, I can't do that." 

 " Yes you can, because you did it with her. What's wrong with me?"She started to walk towards me.

 " Nothing. What I did with her was a complete mistake. You're beautiful and smart and you were a great assistant. But...I...I justcan't, you understand me?"

 " Why are you being like this?"

 " I'm not being like anything, but telling you the truth and tellingyou to back off right now, before it's get's ugly."

 " So, you're threatening me?" she shrieked. 

 " No."

 " That's how I took it," I took her by her shoulders and looked her inthe eyes, " Listen to me right now. I don't want to have anything todo with you. I don't want to have sex with you. I just want you toforget about me and leave me alone," I ordered. Her jaw dropped bythe words that just struck her with pain and surprise." Get off of me," she said and left the room with her heels hitting thefloor harder.

       I left the break room and went to my office. Now I was worriedthat Linzey was going to tell the whole company what hadhappened. So, I called Ms. Linely into my office. She sat down infront of my desk, " What's wrong?" she asked. I placed my hands on my desk andlooked at her, " Someone knows about what we did." 

 " About what we did today?" 

 " Yeah. I just wanted to tell you that if anyone asks you whathappened just deny it and look confused as possible. Do youunderstand?"

 " Yeah, defiantly. Who knows?" 

 " My old assistant. She's kind of crazy. She's one of those that get'spretty jealous easily, you know? I saw her in the break room just aminute ago and she claims that she had feelings for me and sheknows what happened. All she wants is sex from me." 

 " Why won't you? Wouldn't it keep her mouth shut?" 

" I know, but that's the problem. There's nothing that can bring me toit. Nothing about her turns me on, you know?"

 " Yeah. I understand. So what now?" 

" Just do what I requested and a lot of people know that I'm on myway to getting married and they know I love Jessica very much and Iwouldn't do nothing to hurt her. So, they wouldn't believe Linzey atall. So, if anyone mugs you, smile. If anyone asks you about it, denyit. Got it?" 

 " Yes sir. I got it."

 " Great. Thank you. You may leave now." 

" Thanks for letting me know." 

" Sure thing," she got up and left the office. 

       It was a pretty hard day at work, and I was relieved to go home.Hopefully Jessica can help me relax. When I walked into the house, Ispotted Jessica cooking dinner and setting up a table for two. Wineand steak tips. My favorite! " I'm home, baby," I yelled. I walked inthe kitchen and I gave her a tight hug.

 " I'm surprised you didn't say I'm home, honey," she teased. 

 " What do you mean?" 

 " You know how you said, I'm home, baby?"

 " Yeah." 

" Well, on I Love Lucy it's, I'm home, honey. You know what I'mtalking about?" 

 " Oh' yeah. Your funny," I said, and reached down and gave her akiss," So, what we havin'?" 

 " Steak tips with red wine. Does that sound appealing?" 

" Very. And you know what else?"

 " What?" 

 " It sounds like a good romantic dinner." 

" I think so too. You know what? I just might agree with you onthat," she piled on the food in the middle of the plate, while I pouredthe wine into the glasses for me and her to drink. Then we sat downto a nice dinner. 

 " So, how was work, after you left home?" 

 " Great. You know someone asked me something very embarrassingtoday when I got back."

 " What?"

 " They asked me if I just busted a nut?"

 " Are you freakin' foreal, right now?" 

 " Yeah." 

" So, what did you say? Wait, hold on, was it a girl or a boy?"

 " It was my homeboy, Jeff. It was all good. I mean he could tell,because I came in there acting better than I did that morning. So, youknow, even you would've saw a difference. See what you do to me?"

 " I did something good for you then, huh?" 

" Very good. You know we should do that, before stressful meeting Ihave. It would help me out really well." 

 " Is that right?" 

" Yeah. But, anyways, I was like, naw' man, I just had a really goodlunch." 

" Really? So I was a good lunch?"

 " Yeah. You made me real full," I joked. 

 " So, we need to send out invitations starting at least tomorrownight, right?" she asked me. 

" That would be a good time. At least I think so." 

 " Okay, we'll start on that tomorrow night."

 " Good," she got up from the table and sat our dishes and glasses inthe sink and she ran upstairs, to leave me to kitchen duty by myself.It was usually like that. But I didn't mind. 

       I walked into our room, after I finished with the dishes and heardthe shower going. Water rushing down Jessica's body. I opened theshower door, and walked in the shower to see her washing out herhair. I got in the shower, hoping to be done, before he got in theroom. " I'll help you with that," I said, while laying my hand on herhead, washing out the last of the shampoo that was in it. She wipedthe water out of her eyes and looked up at me. She put her armsaround my neck and that's when I had my hands right on her butt.Where they always belonged. She started kissing me on my neck.Her sweet short pecks on my neck, were usually the go sign. Then Iput my tongue in her mouth and I thought, I never wanted to leavethis shower. I started rubbing my hands down her back and grab ontoher hair and started to tug it. I picked her up, because I was ready tohit that any minute now. I pinned her up on the shower wall andfrom there all I remember was the water falling down our faces the whole time.



© 2015 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
Added on July 13, 2015
Last Updated on July 13, 2015


Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing