Chapter Twenty- Darin's View

Chapter Twenty- Darin's View

A Chapter by Heartful5160

 As I was on my way out the door, Laterious had called me, "Hey man, what's up?" he asked over the phone.

"Nothing much, just heading out to go to Jessica's parents house," I said, "They're having a little dinner for me and I need to discuss some things with them, too," I got in the car, " Hey man, I'm going to call you back, so I can hook you up to my blue tooth in my car, alright?" 

"Ight' man," We hung up and I connected my phone to the blue tooth. Before I started down the road, I called Laterious back, "Okay man. Talk," I said.

"So, the reason why I called is because, I was wondering if you wanted to come chill tonight. I know after Jessica's passing, you probably down and lonely in that big ol' house, right?"

"Not really. I mean it's actually a long story," I laughed.

"Well, when you come by tonight, may be you can tell me, sound good?"

"Sure," I replied. I hung up the phone and passing the last ten minutes to get to her parent's house was quite easy. Laterious, my homeboy will talk your ears off, you know? He will go on and on about the same thing for it seems like hours on hours.

    I pulled up to the driveway of their house and strolled my way up to the front porch. The house was decorated all nice! It had beautiful lights up, shining in the dark. The wreathe on the door, kind of favored the one we had hanging back at our house. You could just feel the spirit! I punched the doorbell to hear it from the inside of the house. Mrs. Henders had answered the door, with a beautiful bright smile on her face. She had a Christmas apron wrapped around her body, so she wouldn't make the dinner on her.



© 2015 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on July 13, 2015
Last Updated on July 13, 2015


Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing