Secret Love!

Secret Love!

A Poem by Heartful5160
"

This is a piece about how I love someone, secretly, but I'm not going to say anything, until they do.

"

It’s just a secret love.

The enjoyment of wondering.

When am I going to see you again?

When is the next time you’re going to talk to me?

When are you going to explain to me how you feel about me?

Just hurry up and tell me, before I lose the love for you.

        

© 2015 Heartful5160


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
The Shadow On My Shoulder
There is an angel who sits upon my shoulder who goes by the name of Death...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Waiting to share an emotion Can be very excruciating.

Maybe he is waiting for you?

Trace

Posted 9 Years Ago


Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Well I'll never know, until I say something to him.
I think many have been in a situation like this so I can definitely say I've got the feels reading this. Memorable. Hope things work out for you! Good work on the poem by the way! :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


Chaos_Collector

9 Years Ago

You're welcome. Yeah I'll be sure to check out some others :)
Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Thank you!
Chaos_Collector

9 Years Ago

You're welcome
Yeah the rightful emotions displayed here or I must say emotions portrayed rightfully. Thanks for sharing such a warm piece :)

~Gurleen.

Posted 9 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
"K"
I think relatable and it also raises the question, who do girls always wait for the guy to expresses what comes from the heart?

Posted 9 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
"K"
I think relatable and it also raises the question, who do girls always wait for the guy to expresses what comes from the heart?

Posted 9 Years Ago


Love, especially new love, is very fun to write about! There is a lot of areas one can write about, and I like how used questions that go through any person's mind when he/she is starting a relationship! Good job!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Thanks for the reply and the review. Love is one of my favorite subjects to touch on. I hope you get.. read more
This is sort of whimsical and silly (in a very good way). I like this poem because it's entirely relateable. However, I feel like it's unique because of that very last line. It admits to how fragile early 'love' can be. How it can fade very quickly. It conveys the eagerness, and the excitement. I also enjoy the passivity of this. "It's JUST a secret love", as if it isn't a big deal. However, it obviously is a big deal to the narrator, as they're very excited about it. It's also gender neutral, so it appeals to a wider audience. Overall, It's very cute and lovely! Nice work.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

I just put this up there and made it up in about three minutes! Crazy! But actually I'm going throug.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 4, 2015
Last Updated on January 4, 2015

Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing