No One Like You!

No One Like You!

A Story by Heartful5160
"

This piece is about how I fell for this guy, and he's gone now, but I can never find another one like him.

"
      

You've cheated on me, but I just kept going back. I didn't know what I was doing, because all I can say is that I love you. Your love is what kept me coming back. You could wear the ugliest outfit in the world, but that wouldn't have stopped me from loving you. It was a feeling I have never felt before. Now, that you’re gone, I think about you every second of my life. I don’t know about you, but my life feels different and definitely not the same.


     I remember everything. We were just in seventh grade when I met you. We were kissing and holding hands, like we were married. Like we’ve known each other ever since we were little ones. I don’t believe that I could feel like that again with someone else, but you. I look very hard, around to look for someone like you. Someone that could treat me the same, like you did, but there’s no one like you. There’s no one that’s just as perfect for me, than you.

© 2015 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Heartfelt emotion and profound devotion well expressed.
A convincing piece, H--as well as a very good read.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much. It's a true piece about my feelings and I made sure I put them in there. Thanks f.. read more
Awesome write little lady! I love your style of writing, its descriptive. I like your insight. Don't ever lose that. Finding the right one takes time. This brought back a lot of memories back then lol the good ol days :). Thanks for the memories! And thanks so much for sharing!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Thank you for the review. I love that this could do something for you. I didn't mean to bring back m.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 5, 2015
Last Updated on January 5, 2015

Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing