Chaotic Library

Chaotic Library

A Story by Heartful5160
"

Just another short piece

"

   As I was sitting in the library during lunch time, I noticed that I was having a hard time focusing. People were talking and laughing and just being loud. I mean the last time I checked I remember that a library was a place that you were supposed to focus and do work for school and may be even read.  I look over at the table next to me that was doing the main distraction. I saw that they had thrown a paper airplane at a kid that was carrying a pile of books in his arm. He got scared and I watched his books fall to the floor.  The librarian didn’t say much but to tell them to keep their voices down.

  I think that the librarian tries to keep to herself throughout the day; I mean she’s a unique librarian. You can tell by all the objects and stuff around the library. She even has a library pet. His name is Scruff. Now she’s a big fan of golf, so when you walk in you can see a golf bag sitting right next to the door. Then if you notice that there is a crack in the floor, which separates the science fiction from the check out. I told you she was quite unique.

 

     Our chaotic library is not the place to go if you’re trying to get some work done for school. You might want to try the public library where you know will be some librarians that will put a stop to talking and bulling.

 

       

© 2015 Heartful5160


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on April 20, 2015
Last Updated on April 20, 2015

Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing