Face To Face With The Devil

Face To Face With The Devil

A Story by Heartful5160
"

This is a story I wrote about what would happen if I came face to face with the devil

"

         My friend Kaitlyn asked me to come to her house. Every time I go over to her house we end up doing something against my parents’ wishes. We love to invite boys over from school, while her parents are out. But, we only have one problem. The kids. If the kids found out what was going on, then we would get in trouble by her parents and then when I go home, I would be expecting to get chewed out by my parents.

 

      While on my way to Kaitlyn’s house, I saw a dark figure down the road. If it wasn'tjust me, it looked like it was coming closer. So, I stopped where I was and just watched it come closer. I wasn't scared, just curious. Once it came closer to me I looked it up and down and it kind of brought back what I and my parents were talking about the night before. He had a long black cape on and his face scared me like no other. You could see the horns trying to come out the hood of his cape. He put his hand on my shoulder and I took a glance at them. His fingernails were long and yellow. He started to open his mouth and there I could tell what his teeth looked like. They were a nasty rotting yellow.

“Hope, where are you going?” he asked. 

“To my friend’s house and how do you know my name?” And from there I knew who and what he was. The devil!

“I’m the Devil and I’m the one that tells you to do all the bad things that you have done and will do in your life.” he informed me.

“What do you want because I have somewhere to be right now and you’re holding me back from getting there, you know?”

“I know that. I just wanted to stop you, because I have something to suggest.”

 “Go ahead and tell me.”

“I know how you and your friend Kaitlyn like to listen to me.”

“What do you mean?”

“Ya’ll do bad things am I right or wrong?”

“Well, it depends on what you’re talking about.”

“Letting boys come over and hang out.”

“And what’s your point?”

“I just wanted to suggest to you that you shouldn't do that anymore.”

 “Whoa last time I checked you were the Devil. So, why are you telling me to not do something bad?” I turned around, because I thought I heard a car coming, but there wasn't and when I turned around something weird happened. The cape and the presence of darkness were gone. His shadow was no longer black. His cape had disappeared into a long white cloth. He had such beautiful, long, brown, flowy hair. His face was so perfect and soft. His eyes were glistening in the sun. From there I was in a daze. I couldn't believe I was actually seeing this right in front of my face! It was the beautiful Jesus!

“Hope, I don’t think you should go back over there anymore.” he suggested.

“What do you mean?”

 “ You shouldn't go back over there and why are you questioning me about what I am telling you to do when I know what’s going to happen if you go over there?”

“OK. I won’t go back over there. Let me guess, you can feel my stress about getting caught, huh?”

 “Well, yeah.”

“I can’t believe you’re standing right in front of me! You’re so beautiful. Is anybody else seeing this, besides me?” I turned around and the next thing I knew is that he was gone. As quick as he got there.

 

 

 

       

© 2015 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on April 20, 2015
Last Updated on April 20, 2015

Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing