God's Calling For Me

God's Calling For Me

A Story by Heartful5160
"

Today I had helped a guy in my class from school by buying him and his family groceries.

"
Have you ever had a calling from God? Did you listen? I have. I mean all week. I've been having nothing but demands from God. I listen to him and I'm glad I do.

I had talked to a boy in my piano class one day and he informed me that he is poor. He said that his family tries to manage to live and buy the things that they need. So when I left school that day, God kept calling me to help him. That night I wrote him a letter and gave it to him. That weekend I went grocery shopping for him and his family. We showed up to his house and his grandmother fell into my arms and started crying and thanking me.

God defiantly worked a miracle. He let me help somwone, which I think that's my calling in this world. He made me a happier person as well. God works miracles, people!

© 2015 Heartful5160


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That he does. It's good that you listen, when you don't you miss all kinds of amazing things. Keep on doing so, you can do a lot of good. Thanks for sharing

Posted 8 Years Ago


Heartful5160

8 Years Ago

Thank you for giving a review and reading it as well! I look for many things I can do to show God's .. read more
If you want criticism, mine is this: Starting a story with a question is incredibly overdone. This feels kind of like you are praising yourself, not God. The story is touching, but the way you wrote it took away from that. If it is about God's miracle, focus on that and not so much on what you did. God drove you to this...or did you? If the answer is God, let it be God. Otherwise some parts of the story probably need adjusting. Almost done, last thing would be at the end paragraph. Did you mean "definitely" or "defiantly"? Both could work I suppose in the right context. Now as far as the sentiment, it is a powerful feeling when you feel driven to do the will of God or your higher power. It's a blessing to have a calling. Good for you.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Heartful5160

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading my work and giving a review. This piece is about how God called me to do somet.. read more
That is a awesome true story, and may God bless you by the great help you did for the boy too.
It is true, God does call us, as we pray for him to give us things, he tell us to do great things too, which at last make us happy seeing another friend happy.
You did an awesome work helping that boy and his family, that means, you have a great heart.
We need more people like you in this world.
Thanks for sharing this cool story.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Heartful5160

9 Years Ago

Thank you so much may God Bless you. It feels great to be someone like this. I wish there were more .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 26, 2015
Last Updated on April 26, 2015

Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..