Beautiful Is What You Are!

Beautiful Is What You Are!

A Story by Heartful5160
"

This is about how when you may go through life, boy or girl you may get low about how you look, but this will explain a little more the reason why you're not!

"
   

Have you ever felt like you’re nothing and you’re just something that was just placed on this Earth? May be you get bullied and you get all tensed up at the thought of going to school and facing all the bullies. You never feel like you belong anywhere, but the closet in your room, where no one will bother you. At points in my life I have felt that way, but I no longer feel that way.



     You know we all may have times in our lives when other people may pick out our own flaws that we thought that we could hide away from the rest of the world, and there they go picking out our flaws. Let me share something with you, in my past I didn’t have the pretty teeth I have now. I had what you may know bunny teeth. And let me tell you, they were pretty bad..nowhere from being pretty. Inside of myself I hated how I looked. I was always down, because I knew I would never be able to get a boyfriend in the future. I knew that I would never be someone anyone would want to hang out with! No friends no nothing! My parents of course, they always told me I was beautiful or cute. Well of course you’re going to say that, because I’m your daughter and you gave birth to me!


      In the end I got braces for about two and half years and let me tell you, that was the greatest gift in my life. It made me look better and it made me feel better inside. But that’s besides the point. We may have rabbit teeth, bad acne, or just straight up ugly, but you know what you’re not. You’re beautiful, because God made you. Everything God made is beautiful. Even the most strangest animals are beautiful thing!


     The next time you look in the mirror think to yourself, you’re beautiful, because God made you and there’s no competing with that! Don’t let anyone tell you different! Just make sure the inside matches with the outside and really there’s no way of beating that deal, am I right?

© 2015 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

loved this!! It is sad that in the society we live in, everyone judges based on outer appearances. However, God created us in His image!! 1 Samuel 16:7 reminds us that God doesn't judge by our outer appearances, but by our hearts!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Heartful5160

8 Years Ago

I couldn't agree more with you....It's something that's sad to see. Everyone is beautiful because Go.. read more
I love this! It's so true! And it is sad that some people will judge you for your looks.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Heartful5160

8 Years Ago

Oh' defiantly! Well thank you for reading my work and reviewing it!
that was amazing :) like you said, we are all beautiful in some sort of way :) i can relate to this; i have been bullied all my life, it has been everything from being called names to the physical part, people dont give other people a chance to get to know them, they just judge them right away, which isnt right at all :) an amazing job :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Heartful5160

8 Years Ago

I see where you're coming from,but really you can change someone. You can change their outlook on li.. read more
Hart123

8 Years Ago

Im sorry for posting that comment. I was tired and in a cynical mood. Continue to be positive. U can.. read more
Heartful5160

8 Years Ago

Well, I wasn't hurt by your words. It's all from the heart. But thank you for apologizing. I will co.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 5, 2015
Last Updated on June 5, 2015

Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing