Achieveing To Be Stress Free!

Achieveing To Be Stress Free!

A Story by Heartful5160
"

This is a moment in my life, well actually it was awhile back that I had wrote about and just pulled out of my portfolio to share with you guys!

"

  I’m tired. I’m worn out. People and certain places. I’ve been having a stressful week at school and all I want to do is let it go. I want to go out of the country. Out of Arkansas. I just want me, myself, and I, left alone to think about everything.


    Once I had landed my foot on the gravel, starting my goal to becoming stress free, I had felt a boost of motivation. I plugged my headphones into my Ipod and started up the trail. I started having all the thoughts of stress come over me and it felt like I just needed to take one more step to reach the top. And that’s exactly what I did.


    As I approached the top of the mountain, I raised my hands in victory. I forgot all about the people that were surrounding me and yelled at the top of my lungs. All the feelings and thoughts that were stuck inside of me had come out, right when I reached the top. But in the back of my head I still knew that I had to go back to school and deal with the same drama and people. For now, all I’m going to do is enjoy the view of Mount Everest!

© 2015 Heartful5160


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I can relate. When young and full of angst, I often went for long walks in the outdoors to recharge myself. No Ipods in those days, of course, but sometimes I carried a small transistor radio.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Heartful5160

8 Years Ago

Yeah...it's crazy how this world has changed, huh? Pretty crazy! Yeah it's a wonderful thing that we.. read more
.......very nice write...and true, life can be stressful ★

Posted 8 Years Ago


Heartful5160

8 Years Ago

Yes, it is...Now I just keep my head above the water and think of the positive and if I know that my.. read more
A little short, but I like the fact that the topic is stress. Sorry for asking, but can you maybe check out my new monologue called "Racism Ain't Cool"? Thanks!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Heartful5160

8 Years Ago

Defintialy! I would like to thank you for checking out my work and reviewing! Thank you so much!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 5, 2015
Last Updated on June 5, 2015

Author

Heartful5160
Heartful5160

Sherwood , AR



About
I'm a sixteen year old hard working writer and I enjoy writing every second. I love to give my opinion on things. I've written about three novels and trying to get them published. Please, if you have .. more..

Writing