Day #3 Everything Is Gonna Be Alright.

Day #3 Everything Is Gonna Be Alright.

A Chapter by Thoughts From The Heart
"

Day #3

"

Okay so today was fun I decided to go out. Went on a roller coaster and that really helped, it got my heart rushing and everything. I was so hyped and it really helped me get my mind off of her. So far it's been easy day by day I'm becoming myself again, I can do the things I love not everything but most so long as I don't think of her too much it's all Gucci. Moving on isn't as easy as I thought but I'm glad I brought myself to do it and writing my journey of forgetting her has helped a lot it's like hmm... You can just write what you can't say and it's all easier... Like sometimes saying things out loud is very hard, so I'm gonna just continue on writing it. When my head gets all clouded with thoughts of her I open up my notes and read what I've written down, it helps not sure how but it does. I still love her of course but I feel as if the love is going and boy doesn't that feel good. I haven't spoken to her for sometime... Well like a day to be honest, but it feels like forever, is it a sign in moving on? or a sign I'm keeping track of time? I don't know anymore. I woke up this morning thinking about someone else, the feeling was extraordinary, but didn't last long because before you knew it I was thinking about her again. I've had time to think about when I got these feelings and I don't think they just came, I think they've always been here deep down inside of me building up and that might be why they're so damn strong, so i have a new question for myself "how long have I liked her?" After I discover that I think I'll be able to move on completely... Might not make sense but for now I need to know... You know what f**k it I don't give a f**k how long I've liked her... That won't help me move on at all, it'll just make me have to think about her and all the things I love about her and that's the last thing I need right now. I can now look at other females and not think how much prettier she is than them. I was looking at a girl and I was like "man I'd hit that" the girl wasn't all that but enough for me to wanna get with... Of course I didn't approach her or anything, I don't do that type of stuff. Anyhow it's 5:01am and I am not tired but im gonna try and sleep after I view Maryam's ig account... For some reason she gets my mind off of Sara, I like Sara more of course but Maryam... I don't know there's something about her like maybe it's because we hooked up or something but she gets my mind off of Sara and that's all I need before I sleep. Good night!


© 2016 Thoughts From The Heart


Author's Note

Thoughts From The Heart
Positive feedback!!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

90 Views
Added on July 9, 2016
Last Updated on July 9, 2016


Author

Thoughts From The Heart
Thoughts From The Heart

Idk, 90210, Jersey



About
I'm just here to share my experiences and turn my depression into a book or something everyone will be able to enjoy or relate to. I'm not seeking attention or anything I will like to remain anonymous.. more..

Writing