King of everything yet nothing

King of everything yet nothing

A Story by Hercules94
"

This is a small part of a story I was writing. It is about a king who became king out of spite and how he coped up with his sadistic nature.

"
In the end whoever wins is the good guy. Look at me… look… I came here to burn down the country but I stayed because of greed...i didn't have to kill him… I didn't have to kill anyone… I just did it because I wanted to… but in the end, I won…

People think of me as a good guy… a kind person… a great leader… all because I won...

They forget how many people I killed… they don't care if I am a sadist… they don't care about any news reports which notified people that I have been torturing Two men for the last 5 years… it's all because I won… I won the f*****g battle…

In the history whoever wins is ultimately named the god… the good guy...

No one cares for the underground thing I do because in front of them I am the loveliest person… they all love me when I don't even love myself… they cry for me… they laugh with me... they root for me… they care for me more than I care for myself…

In theory a Sociopathic Sadistic Alyxothemiac would be the worst person to lead a country… yet they call me the best leader they ever had…

Compare me to him… he was only hated because he loved his son way too much… people thought he would give the Presidency to his Sociopathic son… in his last moments he admitted to me that he would have never given it to his son… he later spat on me and said I was worse… worse than his son who had many people killed because they just opposed him… he was Right I was Worse than him… that's why I stabbed him 28 times… not stopping until I was kicked away from him…

I have a great control of my mind… I came to my senses as soon as possible and made an announcement that I would become the new King… I was planning to slowly destroy this country… but soon this country was the only thing left to me… I couldn't afford to lose this… So I had to control… I had to… but later I found these idiots… I promised to tortured them for 3 months and let them go afterwards… but I was greedy… lustful… glutton… demanding…

I was able to control myself as long as I tortured them… and whenever I stopped I would lose control… I wanted to be calm… and not lose what I have in progress of being a better person… because I know… even if I tried, I could never pay for what wrong I did… even in seven Lifetimes… so I kept them… as my loyal pets… I treat them when they are good… I beat them when they are bad… I may have started to love them… but it doesn't take away the fact that they had kidnapped my wife from the forest and raped her for six f*****g months… at least I just used a leash to beat them… and gave them everything they wanted as gifts… They were given enough care that they can remain human… and not become a monster like me…

It's easy to be a monster… you just do what comes to your mind… but becoming a human after being a monster is the hardest thing imaginable… I nearly became human again… but inside I was still a monster...

So, tell me about yourself… are you a monster like me… or are you really good at hiding it…

© 2020 Hercules94


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Hercules94
This is a small monologue from a story I was writing. Hope you like it

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on May 17, 2020
Last Updated on May 17, 2020
Tags: Regret, sadist, self image

Author

Hercules94
Hercules94

India



About
Everytime I start writing, I somehow turn a cute love story into a tragedy more..

Writing