Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Honourfish

Prologue:

 

            There are three types of people in this world; Gods, Humans and Demons. To merely stare at one with the naked eye is not enough to deduce which is which. Only in their actions can their true nature be deciphered.

Gods like Demons are scarce but differ by means of leadership, as they lead with trust and divinity and can call upon the power of light to aid them in the acquisition of their desires.

Demons like Gods are scarce but differ by means of manipulation, as they control beings through fear and retribution and can call upon the power of dark to aid them in the acquisition of their desires.

Humans unlike either Gods or Demons are in abundance and continue to differ by means of obedience, as they will follow any order from a being of a higher power and can call upon the power of unity to aid them in the acquisition of their desires.

Yet what would happen if a God were to be corrupted or similarly if a Demon were to be enlightened? 



© 2011 Honourfish


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! :) I've never thought of that! Made me think...

Posted 12 Years Ago


i loved the prologue and i will definitely be reading the next chapters

Posted 12 Years Ago


The only criticism I can make is to not use the word "differ" as much. Anywho, I loved the premise of this story and I will definitely be reading on to find out more! I loved this so far!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is really interesting and makes me want to read on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ju
this part alone, so far- interesting. i like the thought behind the definitions.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

298 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 9, 2011
Last Updated on May 9, 2011