The Life She Wanted, but Could Not Have

The Life She Wanted, but Could Not Have

A Story by Hope Rose
"

Idk. I wrote it a long time ago... So it probably is better than anything I've written nowadays

"
A glimpse of the life she wanted, but could not have 
It was a few months after Elizabeth told Noah they were done training. This meant Noah was to go out into the world and do what she did. This made Elizabeth sick to the stomach. Without the power and guidelines to help, she felt as though she trained him just to have him lose his life. Elizabeth told herself to calm, and went to bed.
When Elizabeth woke the next morning, she felt something fall apart. It was her death wish. All she wanted was to train someone who could keep themselves alive for the duration of the trial. If he could keep himself alive, he would go on to the final challenge. No one knew what he final challenge was, let alone who would get to it if anyone. All Elizabeth wanted was to live to see him make it. She was being hunted by vampire hunters and she didn't know why. Then, the phone rang. When she answered it, it was Noah telling her she had 15 minutes to look like she was a Dire Wolf Master, not some muggle who could be a midnight snack. After Elizabeth hung up, she dressed like she was going to see the head game maker.
Then, Juliet and Noah showed up. Together, they went to the arena.
When they got there, Noah had to go to the holding area where the apprentices go. The head game maker said " This year, the final challenge will be a secret. At the end, if your apprentice is still alive, go to the thirteenth floor. There, you will say the name of your apprentice and I'd they indeed are still alive, you will be let in. If not, you will be thrown out of the arena." Elizabeth was a nervous wreck.

© 2016 Hope Rose


Author's Note

Hope Rose
Idk, I was bored. Should I continue or no?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on February 23, 2016
Last Updated on February 23, 2016

Author

Hope Rose
Hope Rose

Germany



About
I just love how some people can be... They think that if their best friend has something then they have to. It's so funny :3 If you need someone to talk to for any reason just send me a message on .. more..

Writing
Torture Torture

A Chapter by Hope Rose