Rose... Stop it...

Rose... Stop it...

A Chapter by Hope Rose
"

I'm expecting teens to be able to handle (somewhat) sex. If you can't, don't read this. That's your only warning. I plan to rewrite this when I get home, because there's a song I need for inspiration.

"
Rose stood at the window of her apartment, waiting. She looked back to see Alex asleep on the couch, and that's when she knew it was time. She went to their room and changed in silence then laid flat on her stomach and reached under the bed, her fingers closing around the hilt of the sword she hid under there. With a small grunt, she got up with the blade and sat on the bed, staring at the weapon. She was uneasy, something she didn't feel that often.
She slid the weapon out of it's sheathe and held the edge to her arm. She pushed until she drew blood. "Come on, it's not enough..." She moved the blade and doing the same thing again. She needed the pain to cope with her dreams, which seemed to be getting worse each time she fell asleep. After a couple of cuts, she pushed deeper than she'd meant to and let out a small cry of pain.

Alex came running into the room, knowing her pain had to be bad for her to cry out. He took a look at the blade in her hand and climbed up on the bed, slipping his arms around her and sheathing the weapon. He tossed it to the floor and turned her around to face him. "Rose, why..."

Rose shook her head and buried her face in his chest, tears she was trying to make fall finally breaking free and cascading down her face as she sobbed. She cried until she couldn't anymore, then just sat in silence until she felt she could speak. "Alex, I just... Slipped. Clients have been getting too clingy and I just-"

"Rose, you have to quit that job." Alex's quiet voice cut her off. "I can't stand seeing you hurt like this. Men will just abuse you, and the next person that hits you will die."

"No... I can't make you be the only person working. It's not the nineteenth century anymore, that's not how things work. For you to be the only one working is the same thing as me taking advantage of you. I can't stand that thought." She said, her voice a deadly calm.

"I can't stand the thought of men abusing you just because they need a fuckbuddy. You're quitting, Nocomi. That's the end of it." His voice raised noticeably and his red eyes darkened to nearly black.

She froze. They had agreed she needed a name that would be normal no matter what the time period, so her name had been changed from Nocomi to Rose. For him to call her by her old name was... Different. She loved hearing him call her the name she had as a human. If he wasn't leaving, she would remember the dim, blurry human times of his touch and all that transpired.

She remembered their first night together. She thought he would hurt her as everyone else did, but instead he was gentle. The dim light from the partially hidden moon flooded the room as she stood in his room as she'd been told, waiting for him to come in. He'd been out on errands when she'd come in, and the moon hadn't come up yet when she heard him return to his home. He was in the parlor talking to his father for an hour, and her legs were starting to hurt when he finally came in. She probably looked scared, but she wasn't sure. He looked at her for a moment before closing the door and coming closer. "He got someone like me..." She remembered him whispering, before suddenly picking her up and kissing her. Not in a painful way, but in a calming way. He laid her on his bed and moved over her, but still was holding back. She knew that he was used to having to fulfill a client's orders.

While stuck in her memories, she had pushed him onto his back and straddled him, kissing behind his ear and working her way down, much the same as he had done to her two hundred and fifty years before. The only difference between the two times was that she wasn't holding back. She fully planned for him to fight her for control once he got over his shock. She reached the base of his neck and went up, kissing along his jawline until she reached his lips. That's when she started to be a tease, lightly brushing her lips against his. He snapped out of his shock and tangled his fingers in her hair, pulling her head down and kissing her roughly. He's all mine... I'll kill any other b***h who tries taking my mate from me. Her thought allowed the hesitation he needed to pull her jacket off and toss it down to the end of the bed. She followed suit, taking his shirt off and tossing it beside her jacket. Once she'd done so, she slipped her leg between his.

Still deciding to be a tease, even though she had slipped for a minute, she kissed her way down his chest. She waited until he'd closed his eyes to twist to the side and graze her teeth along his lower ribcage, causing him to shiver slightly and open his eyes to watch her. She smirked and watched his dark eyes shift to a lighter, and more beautiful, red. She undid his belt and jeans, then slipped her fingers into his his belt loops as he raised the leg she'd trapped between hers. She lifted herself up and kissed him deeply, while at the same time slipping his pants off to leave him in nothing more than his boxers. She chuckled softly as he broke the kiss, his hands on her waist, and flipped them so he was on top. He slipped the rest of her clothes off so that he was the only one wearing anything still, then she quickly finished stripping him.

He had learned to please his lover, knowing just how to tease her the same as she'd done him. As she started squirming under him, he could barely control himself and had a hard time continuing his teasing path. He'd slid one, then two, then a third finger inside of her in a teasing manner. After a minute of her struggling to stay still, he pulled his fingers out and pushed his member in. She bucked her hips slightly, a movement that had become instinct more than a thought out movement. When she wrapped her legs around his waist, his resolve snapped and he spent the next several hours making love with the love of his life.

*******************************************************

She curled up against his side, feeling his easy breathing as he slept, and wondered why she was so desperate. I need to keep those memories... He's the only thing I have left from my human life, and I can't lose him. To lose him would be to lose who I am, and that means to become a feral. I may not care for humans, but I would absolutely hate them and want them all dead. Her fingers trailed along his chest, which was naturally warm and her only source of heat, and wondered what it felt like to always be warm like he is. She sighed and, with his arm wrapped around her waist comfortingly, nuzzled her way between her body and his. Her mind was buzzing but she knew that once he realized she was awake, he would wake up and refuse to go back to sleep unless she did.

She laid against him for an hour or so, until she felt like she would scream if she didn't get up. She slipped out of his hold and padded into the bathroom, where she turned the shower on. For the time period, it was oddly advanced. She would never understand the twenty-first century until someone explained it to her. Sure, it had just started, but she wanted to see France again. She'd have to leave when Alex was at work, because she knew he would never agree to let her go back there, where she'd been held captive for three years after she'd Awoken.

She stepped into the shower, the hot water falling down her chilled body, and wondered how he'd react. Would he be upset? Or would he be worried, scared, or not react at all? She closed her eyes and sighed. Maybe I'm just a toy to him, until he finds his mate. What if that's true? What will I have to live for?

Something brushed her thigh and she opened her eyes, looking back to see him trying to sneak in behind her. "Alex, you should be sleeping. It's not good that you're awake right now, you have to go to work in an hour." She whispered. "Rose, I called in. I'm not going in for a few days and-"

"Alex, no! You're supposed to be asleep, you have to go to work! I can't have you not bringing money in, we'll lose the apartment! Sure, we don't need it, but where will we go? We don't have any family, we'd be on the streets!" She had started crying at her thoughts, but now she was full on sobbing. "I can't have that, not with our little one coming!" She leaned against him, still upset. "Our little one will be born and we risk losing our home, all because I won't be able to work and you refuse to leave me here alone. It's not fair..."

He held onto her, struggling to maintain a neutral expression. Once she calmed down, he turned her head up to look at him. "Rose, you should have told me... I only took a week off, and with the way today's world works, it's paid. I'm not losing any money that would endanger us. Though my question is, do you think you can work while carrying that child?"

"Of course I can. I just can't stay at the job I currently have... I can't risk our little one like that, it wouldn't be fair to them."


© 2016 Hope Rose


Author's Note

Hope Rose
Awoken- Used to describe the occasion when a human who has died is brought back to life as a Demon.

A new story on a demon's pregnancy and child development will be posted once I type it up. Enjoy this and Torture, which is the chapter after this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

wow, the emotion is powerful in this chapter. the detail is amazing. THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the amazing, and talented work.YOU ARE VERY TALANTED

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hope Rose

7 Years Ago

It's updated, still not done. I'm trying to think of a book title before I put it into it's official.. read more
Angel of the devil

7 Years Ago

okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope Rose

7 Years Ago

Yeah so it probably won't be updated again until tomorrow or Wednesday



Reviews

wow, the emotion is powerful in this chapter. the detail is amazing. THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the amazing, and talented work.YOU ARE VERY TALANTED

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hope Rose

7 Years Ago

It's updated, still not done. I'm trying to think of a book title before I put it into it's official.. read more
Angel of the devil

7 Years Ago

okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope Rose

7 Years Ago

Yeah so it probably won't be updated again until tomorrow or Wednesday

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Added on August 21, 2016
Last Updated on August 23, 2016


Author

Hope Rose
Hope Rose

Germany



About
I just love how some people can be... They think that if their best friend has something then they have to. It's so funny :3 If you need someone to talk to for any reason just send me a message on .. more..

Writing
Torture Torture

A Chapter by Hope Rose