Trust Is Vital

Trust Is Vital

A Story by Hope Rose
"

Yeah... Don't ask...

"
      The next day Dalton and Hope were shy around each other. Phillip kept asking Dalton what was wrong but Dalton truthfully said nothing. Cheyenne, Hope's friend, asked Hope what was wrong when she tapped her shoulder and she jumped. Hope answered: " Um nothing just a little uh jumpy today. Later on in the day, Hope  and Dalton swapped the iPad around like usual, but today Hope needed to take it home for homework. Dalton was a little reluctant but finally gave in and let her take it home. The next day Hope came to school and didn't have it. Dalton asked her where it was. She told him that her brother had tried to take it when she was using it and it fell on the concrete floor and the screen had shattered. Dalton had a mix of emotions at this time, but mostly fear. What would his mom say when she found out? Hope started crying because she thought Dalton would break up with her for breaking his iPad. Dalton hugged her and told her its all good and that we can just get it fixed because his mom bought the warranty. Hope started to settle down but she was still a little worried. The next day Dalton had a new iPad and had already downloaded all the stuff from his other one. Hope was glad that he had gotten a new one but still felt bad, but she didn't tell Dalton. Ever since that one day, Dalton had been really shy around Hope. But he was getting more "courageous" around her. He was saying things he probably not have said otherwise, doing things he wouldn't have done, and had been helping her a lot more. She had given Dalton J.T.'s phone number and he had called him once to ask him how he was doing. Jt also told him he was calling Hope a lot. Dalton started to wonder. Another day a week later, Dalton called him again. This time Jt said that he and Hope were dating, but Dalton thought he was joking around. The next day, Dalton asked Hope if they were still dating. " Of course we are you idiot!" she said. Now Dalton was sure Jt was messing with him. The next night Jt told him that he and Hope had kissed. Dalton was getting mad at him so he slammed down the phone. The next day at school Hope was looking at a letter and when Dalton walked by she hid it from him. Even more suspicious...  Dalton wasn't doubting Hope one bit, but was a little curious about the letter. Dalton started writing something and was drawing something on it. Hope didn't know what it was because he wouldn't show her. Now she was suspicious. What was he writing that it was so important to not show her? Dalton was also getting worried. Hope's birthday was in a few days and all he had to give her right now was a note he had made. He has drawn a bunch of things in his notebook that he would like to give her and he finally decided on one. He was going to buy her a Golden Necklace. The next day Dalton had a doctors appointment and after it they went to the store. Dalton had his own money with him so he asked his mother if he could go look at something on his own.  He went to the jewelry department after his mom was out of his sight and asked for a gold necklace. He got it, paid for it, then went back to where his mom was. After they were done at the store, they went straight home. Dalton put the Gold Necklace in his coat pocket so he could give it to Hope on her birthday, which was the next day. The next day was just his luck. She was walking alone and that meant he could give her the necklace without anyone else being around. He caught up to her, told her happy birthday, and gave her the necklace. After he put the necklace on her, she hugged him really tight and she gave him the letter she was looking at a week ago. Turns out she had made a love letter to him and was looking  it over and didn't want him to see. Dalton gave her the note he was writing and drawing on and they both read each others notes. They looked at each other and started smiling and they hugged. Someone came around the corner so they walked on up to the balcony. You see, both of them could of accused each other of cheating, but they both trusted each other enough that they both just waited to see what would happen. It was a good thing they did because everything worked out all right. But we can't say the same for Jt. Dalton found where he lived and went to his house. What happens there is up for you to decide. This goes to show, Trust is Vital.

© 2016 Hope Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on February 23, 2016
Last Updated on February 23, 2016

Author

Hope Rose
Hope Rose

Germany



About
I just love how some people can be... They think that if their best friend has something then they have to. It's so funny :3 If you need someone to talk to for any reason just send me a message on .. more..

Writing
Torture Torture

A Chapter by Hope Rose