The Unforgettable Moment

The Unforgettable Moment

A Story by Hope Rose

It all started one day in the seventh grade, when a kid named Dalton went up to the balcony when school started. His friend Philip had beaten him up to it as usual, but today 
something was on his mind, he could tell by the way his face looked. Dalton went and sat down by Philip and Philip said what was on his mind. He wanted to go out with this girl but he didn't know the first thing about dating. Philip asked Dalton how he should ask her out because Dalton had a girlfriend since 6th grade. Dalton told Philip he should write a note to her saying how he felt. He wrote the note saying that he loved her and if she would go out with him and asked Dalton to give her the note. Dalton looked at the note and decided it was written too messy so he threw it away and told Philip to make a new one only neater. Philip made the new note and showed it to Dalton for approval. Dalton added a few things then gave the note to the girl. The girl accepted Philip and they started going out together. Philip started helping her a lot more with her homework when she didn't know the answers and he also walked her to her house a couple of times so they could talk. The girl didn't know exactly how Phillip felt about her since he had only asked her out and not told her how he felt. Aryawna was the girls' name. Phillip started hanging out with Aryawna every second he could. All the classes they had together, and even "coincidently" kept meeting each other at the park, restaurants, and movie-theaters. When Dalton was walking with Phillip one day, Aryawna was walking in front of them. Phillip didn't say a word as he rushed up to walk with Aryawna, while leaving Dalton behind. Dalton was starting to get mad at Aryawna because Phillip was always with her and it felt like he had completely forgotten about his best friend. As the days went by Phillip tried to talk to Dalton but he just ignored him. Dalton started being with Hope more often and when Phillip tried to ask him something or just talk to him, he just ignored him like Phillip did him. Dalton had been having some weird dreams lately and told Hope about them. Phillip tried to listen but Dalton kept shoving him away. One day when he was walking home,Dalton saw Phillip and Aryawna talking to each other when they were in kissing distance. They started laughing and then they kissed. It lasted for approximately 10 seconds. Dalton had to ruin it. He ran up to them and said, " hey guys, having fun?" Aryawna was obviously embarrassed because her face turned bright red and she looked the other way. Phillip was also embarrassed but he took Dalton by the arm and took him to a spot where they could talk alone. Mean things were said, punches were thrown, and someone fell backwards and got hurt. The next day it was dark and rainy. At the end of the day Dalton and Hope were fixing up the classroom and the lights went out. They wandered what had happened, but they took advantage of the situation. They took each others hands and they kissed. Hope said she would never forget this day. Dalton, would think about it every minute, of every day.

© 2016 Hope Rose


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 23, 2016
Last Updated on February 25, 2016

Author

Hope Rose
Hope Rose

Germany



About
I just love how some people can be... They think that if their best friend has something then they have to. It's so funny :3 If you need someone to talk to for any reason just send me a message on .. more..

Writing
Torture Torture

A Chapter by Hope Rose