ADHD Rants...Rappers Clothing Styles

ADHD Rants...Rappers Clothing Styles

A Chapter by HorHay3

Ever see these hip-hop rapper a**holes who think their all gansta and sh*t... wearing camouflage clothing... whats going on here? And I know  some of these a**holes like to give the urban sh*tty philosophy "Well I's wear 'em cuz on tha streets, Ima solider yo," NO SHUT UP.... YOUR A CRACK BABY!!!!ALRIGHT?!?!?
Mind you this... unless your in the military... or 4 years old playing army in your backyard , you dont need to be wearing CAMOUFLAGE!!! GROW UP.... and what really drives me closer to passing out naypalm donuts in my nieborhood , is all the "designer" camouflage pants that these urban neiandethal attempt to wear. I mean yellow and black camo??? WEAR THE F**K ARE YOU TRYING TO BLEND IN TO? A BEEHIVE?????
And possibly the worst= Black and white camouflage.... I call it Cowmauflage you know... looks like a cow?
Of course I dont keep up with "Urban" culture because I think it degrade and exploits the people affiliated with it so, what do I know?
Maybe looking like a gansta cow is cool.
Maybe chillin with bees is hip.
In my day, we were too angry and tormented to be concerned with cows...
And we had to walk three blocks to catch a bus to shoot up our schools...
Not like you kids today with your "Hybrid auto cars and homemade explosives"
We didnt have no fancy internet , posting weapon blueprints...
We had to use bullets... and not the auto-matic kind!
It was like shoot 6 kids... reload
Shoot 6 kids ...reload
IT SUCKED!!!
You kids got it good....
OK ...Im done....
 



© 2009 HorHay3


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

lol, yayz

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 2, 2009


Author

HorHay3
HorHay3

Cleveland, OH



About
more..

Writing
Zombies 1 Zombies 1

A Story by HorHay3


The Knife The Knife

A Poem by HorHay3