Can you see

Can you see

A Poem by HorrorMaster
"

A poem about feelings and people making fun of me.

"
Can you see
This is all about you and me.
My feelings are sweet,
Treat me some respect.
Everyday I heard people calling me gay,
By the way for those of you,
who think I'm gay, should suffer my pain.
That all I've to say, I'm not gay.
People have their own feelings.
Can you see
They've to suffer for this everyday.
It makes me sad,
When people get all mad.
Sometimes I wish I can make them all glad,
My feelings are lovable.
Can you see
I can make you more joyful.
If you could only believe in me,
Let it be peace,
For you and me.

© 2010 HorrorMaster


Author's Note

HorrorMaster
This is for the people who called me a fag back in high school.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice work and free of grammatical errors to detract from the work! Well done!

Posted 14 Years Ago


i like this alot..very deep and forgiving is a hard thing to do..nice work!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ah very heartwarming poem, and I can relate to being called all kinds of names too. And yes let there be peace and no more bickering or name calling. If a person can not accept you as you are, not what they perceive you to be. Looks can be decieving... good job Ira!

Posted 14 Years Ago


High school students can be some of the most horrible people on the planet. I like how this a punch in their faces. Great wording and imagery.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is so sad. Back in school I was picked on I was known as a chior geek. I realy am sorry about that. Some things in our past never go away. I mean you can forgive all you want but you can't forget. That memory and words will always be there. Its verbal abuse that hurts the worse. I feel this write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


A nice thoughtful and forgiving poem. Despite being hurt you still want to make others happy, you're showing how much kinder you are then they.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is a fantastic poem of forgiveness. You're showing them you ARE great person, and a great writer at the same time.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Forgiveness. I like it, good work.

Posted 14 Years Ago


very sad. sticks and stones...

Posted 14 Years Ago


Aww.. This was sad. Don't let people get to you, people dont understand that when they say things, they will never know how much it hurts. I liked your write, sends a good vibe and a message out to others that we should play nice. Great job.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1507 Views
22 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 5, 2010
Last Updated on March 5, 2010
Tags: Feelings

Author

HorrorMaster
HorrorMaster

Tamarac, FL



About
Hello i'm Ira and i'm pretty much a horror writer. I have bad grammar and spelling or typos errors, but I tried my best, so please enjoy them. Also I don't like harsh grammar nazi saying (oh yo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..