Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by HorseGirl07

All the new oras were bustling around getting ready for their fourth year at Royal Academy. Their fourth year at Royal Academy was the most important year of all. All of their education in the past three years were to prepare them for this year. In their past years, their class equipment was always borrowed from the oras then because they didn’t bond with any animal yet. In addition to not having a magical animal, the ores, or just the students below the fourth year haven’t gained their wands yet. Oras receive their wands distinctive to their power and bond with an animal throughout this year. It was said to be distinctively challenging to pass the final exam. Ores lack the bond that oras have with their magical animal, therefore making it difficult to communicate and cooperate with the creatures they must encounter. Every orbie is born with unique powers that follow a certain destiny that will also create a bond with an animal that may be either similar in personality, power, or the ora and creature were just meant to be. Every year only 25 of the 100 ores graduate and become oras. Usually, nothing special happens in their boring old kingdom, Eevee City. What this year’s oras didn't know because the secret was so well protected was that a certain group was carefully recovering from their last defeat and planning their next attack.



© 2017 HorseGirl07


Author's Note

HorseGirl07
An ora is a fourth year student in this kingdom. An orbie is a baby born in this kingdom. Just in case you wanted to know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on June 8, 2017
Last Updated on June 8, 2017


Author

HorseGirl07
HorseGirl07

Brooklyn, NY



About
I love reading fantasy series. I love writing fantasy and fanfiction. Oh and I'm also obsessed with horses as you can tell from my name. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5