Friendships Join

Friendships Join

A Chapter by HorseGirl07

After all the students arrived in the neighborhood, by some coincidence all decided to hangout for the rest of their first day of school in the Chit Chat Cafe. “Mmmm… The delicious smell of freshly made cupcakes.”,murmurs Melody as she and her sister walks in the cafe. “Melody! Stop lingering at the doorway and smelling the cafe. You are blocking the entrance!”, Harmony sternly orders. Melody’s face of fear of who was behind her turned around and she saw a long line of people behind her waiting to get into the famous cafe. Melody quickly runs to her sister finally allowing the people behind her to get in. Mia and Victoria being one of those people who were on line and didn’t know why walked into the cafe happy as ever to have some free time before school starts.

Mia and Victoria walk onto the line after figuring out what they want. At exactly the same time, Melody and Harmony finish deciding what their midday snack would be. As they intersect, Mia accidentally stepped on Harmony’s foot and Melody stepped on Victoria’s foot. As Harmony and Victoria cower in pain, Mia and Melody apologized at the same time. “OH MY GOD, I’m so sorry!”, They say in unison. They both laugh and try to jinx one another while Harmony and Victoria still cower in pain. Melody walks up to Harmony and kneels in front of her. “Hey Harmony,I just met a new friend and she seems really nice. I’m going to get to know her better, ok?”, asks Melody. “Sure…”, whimpers Harmony as her delicate foot is still in pain. Mia and Melody find an open table at the cafe and sit down. Melody being the outgoing person she is, asks Mia to introduce herself by stating her name ,her favorite color, and her favorite band. “Well, my name is Mia and my favorite color is pink, and my favorite band is … well I don’t really have a favorite band.” says Mia as she takes a deep breath. “WHAT?!”, screams Melody “HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE A FAVORITE BAND?!” Everyone in the cafe turns to look at Mia and Melody. Melody apologizes as she sinks down into her chair. Mia giggles as Melody sinks lower and lower and lower into her chair until not even a strand of hair is visible. “Your turn.”, says Mia. Princess Melody immediately shoots back up in her chair. “So my name is Melody and my favorite color is silver and my favorite singer is Alicia Keys.”, Princess Melody says excitedly. While Mia and Melody were talking, Harmony and Victoria smiled grimly at each other. “Is your foot okay?” asked Victoria. “Yes, thanks for asking. I’m sorry my sister took your friend away,” Harmony replies. Victoria smiled. “It’s fine. Our order is done. Let’s go get it now, ” Victoria told Harmony. Harmony nodded and went to get their order with Victoria. After Victoria and Princess Harmony got their order, they were talking too much that they didn’t notice that they past the table they were originally sitting at. Fortunately, when they looked up Princess Harmony saw Princess Melody and Victoria saw Mia. “Hey!”, Victoria and Harmony called in unison. They giggled when they realized they said it together again.

Melody waved to her sister. “Harmony! Did you get our order?” Melody asked. “Yes and who is this?” Harmony replied. “This is Mia, your friend’s friend. She is super cool!” Melody gushed. Mia, Victoria, and Harmony laughed. “Oh I know.”, Mia immediately replied. They all laughed. “This is Victoria, Mia’s friend.”, says Harmony. “And she is the best!” Victoria blushes as Mia turns to introduce Princess Melody. “This is Princess Melody.”, and she is the best company someone could ask for.”,compliments Mia. Victoria then turns to Princess Harmony and explains how they would always talk at the same time. They all hang out at the cafe for the rest of day until the manager of the cafe kicks them out because they were too loud. Harmony then just can’t hold herself back. She then screams “Excuse me! I’m Princess Harmony of Musa!” “You’re excused.” Victoria jokingly replies. The manager looked stunned. “You are Princess Harmony of Musa?!” the manager stutters. Harmony grins from ear to ear with pride of her background. The manager quickly apologizes in fear and leaves.                     

“Dude, why did you run away in the cafeteria like that?” Prince Leo asks as they walk into the Chit Chat Cafe. “It was getting too intense and awkward for me in there and I just don't want to be involved in anything bad.” Victor answers.

“Hey guys look” says Victoria. “Based on that kid’s uniform, I think they go to Royal Academy too.”  Melody had a happy and sly face. Mia, Victoria, and Harmony exchanged puzzled faces. Melody abruptly stood up. She clapped her hands and walked over to them happily, and said,” Hi, I'm Princess Melody, but you can call me Melody.”she said with a smile. “My friends and I were wondering if you attend Royal Academy.” Victor and Leo looked at each other. “Yeah, we’re both from Royal Academy. I’m Prince Leo and this is my friend , Victor.” Leo said. Melody asked,”  Do you want to meet my friends and my sister?” Victor and Leo shrugged and walked with Melody to her table. Melody said, “Hey guys, so this is Victor and Leo. I asked if they can come over.” As Melody was sitting down, she whispered to her sister to be nice. Mia and Victoria looked at each other then looked at Victor and Leo.

There is awkard silence. Victoria secretly nudged Mia to talk but then Mia pushed her leg against Victoria’s. As their legs pushed against each other, they moved the table. “Oh. Um. Hi, I’m Victoria. This is my friend, Mia. Nice to meet you,” Victoria smiled. Harmony .  looked around and than noticed it was her turn. “Oh, well I'm Princess Harmony of Musa, and Melody is my sister and that's all” . Although she was trying to be friendly, Harmony didn't like the way Leo’s hair was slicked back in a way that made people uncomfortable and his black leather jacket made people know immediately he wasn’t someone to trust but she knew better than to be rude and said nothing about it.  When it was Mia’s turn, Victoria nudged her harder. Mia glared at Victoria. Her face changed in an instant from an angry glare to a cheerful smile as she met the boy's’ gaze . “ Hi, my name’s Mia, nice to meet you.” Mia cheerfully said. Prince Leo looked at Mia as if she had three heads. Prince Leo and Victor join the group of girls and hangout at the cafe for the rest of the day until the curfew bell rings at the school.



© 2017 HorseGirl07


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

61 Views
Added on June 9, 2017
Last Updated on June 9, 2017


Author

HorseGirl07
HorseGirl07

Brooklyn, NY



About
I love reading fantasy series. I love writing fantasy and fanfiction. Oh and I'm also obsessed with horses as you can tell from my name. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by HorseGirl07