Shoot 'em up.

Shoot 'em up.

A Story by Regina.G

I picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID. It was Matt. 
"Hey." said Matt into the phone.
"Hey. You at the bar? You sound drunk." 
"Hahaha. No I'm not, I'm just tired." 
I looked at my wall clock. It was 1:00 AM. Guess he was right.
"So, what do you need?" 
"Oh nothing. Wanna come over?"
"Not really." 
"Sure?"
"Positive."
"Okaaaaay. See you in the morning then." I heard his soft sigh let out and then the phone shut. My heart swooned. Matt, with his caramel colored hair and green, gently eyes. His thin lips. Then I thought about me, blonde, frizzy-haired me. My face was beautiful...my body was not. I ran a comb through my hair and grabbed a towel. Nothing better than a 1:00 am shower! I scrolled through the Instagram and Instamessage reminders and notifications on my iPhone. As I stood in front of the doorway, my phone slipped from my hand and went tumbling down the staircase. 
"Crap," I mumbled, then put down my towel to walk downstairs. I picked up my phone, put it on the table, glad it was unharmed, and went back to my shower.
 A waft of steam came from the shower I had just started. After it was perfect temperature, I stepped in and let the hot water flow down my body. I lathered up the shampoo and plopped it in my hair. After doing my conditioner, body wash, and the few minutes of letting the water soak in, I got out.
I changed, then heard the doorbell ring. I went downstairs. 
I opened the door.
"Matt?" I smiled. Then I looked down. A gun.
"So, you are drunk?" I backed away.
"No." he paused. "Bye Bianca."
BANG! 

© 2012 Regina.G


Author's Note

Regina.G
Want more? Please tell me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 14, 2012

Author

Regina.G
Regina.G

About
My name is Regina G, and I LOVE to read and write :) more..

Writing