Dear Diary, January 14, 2012.

Dear Diary, January 14, 2012.

A Chapter by Regina.G

Dear Diary, 
The date is January 14, 2012. 
The day started with an irking beep from my alarm clock. I woke up, I grabbed my purse and a protein bar, and then headed out the doorway. My parents are never home. Never. They got a job in the state of Florida, took it, and got a house there. I'm 19, so yes, I can live on my own. Although it is a little lonely. I had skipped a few grades because I was "very smart", so school was over for me. But the feel of friends, teachers, textbooks. It was all gone. I found my feet trailing me to the house of Coraline Maspeius. She was the second richest household in town, except after me, of course. My job was a high pay; writing and advising Vogue magazine. Practically owning it! I looked ahead and swerved from Coraline's house. New York City never got lonely, although I did-and I lived in the middle of it! My shoes tapped the ground and I swung open the modern door to the building. I clocked in, walked to my office, put on my headphones, and began revising. 


© 2012 Regina.G


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on December 24, 2012
Last Updated on December 24, 2012


Author

Regina.G
Regina.G

About
My name is Regina G, and I LOVE to read and write :) more..

Writing