The First

The First

A Story by Hunny A.
"

Dedicated To My Best friend Rachel! She Was The Ex Of One Of My Boyfriends And We Ended Up Being True Friends More Like Sisters!

"

You asked me to write you something… At the beginning I found it hard to write anything about you… because I couldn’t write about our strong friendship… it can't be described by words… its strength is so intense...
It all started the 28th of April... with a wrong friend request… you were the ex of my great love… I hated you so much… this request changed both of our lives… we started talking and we couldn’t stop… we had no idea that we were reaching the magic land of friendship… where there is no sorrow nor misery… where our souls are attached and couldn’t be detached… I can feel your sadness… your joy… I can feel what is inside your heart…


God created two twins with no blood connection… we have so much in common… even things happen to us in the same time… everyday I'm blown off by how much we are alike!
I can't refuse anything you ask me to do… I accept everything from you… I'm ready to give you my soul if you feel relieved…


Nothing could ever come between us! You are the most important person in my life and I will let no harm reach you even if it costs a life of someone!
As long as I'm alive I want to see you smile everyday…


I do really believe that maybe I met Him just to get through you just to meet you… and this great heartache caused by him was just to make our friendship stronger…
I love you so much…



© 2012 Hunny A.


Author's Note

Hunny A.
Opinions Please :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Nice...the distant art of letter writing is revisited..

Good friendships are priceless...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hunny A.

11 Years Ago

Indeed!
Thank You For Passing By :))
we had no idea that we were reaching the magic land of friendship...
well penned.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Hunny A.

11 Years Ago

Thank You :))
Lebanese? Putting Ragheb's Photo?
Sami Khalil

11 Years Ago

Yep ... Lebanese American ... Him and I share face features and voice although I'm a poet but singin.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 23, 2012
Last Updated on September 23, 2012

Author

Hunny A.
Hunny A.

Lebanon



About
Well I Am Studying To Be A Journalist Since I Think I Have Much Things To Spread To This World... I Love To Write It Is The Only Place Where My Emotions Are Pure! I Love Life And I Am Taking Advant.. more..

Writing
Temptations Temptations

A Story by Hunny A.