The Missing Chief.

The Missing Chief.

A Story by Huw

It had been a very long morning and the fighting had been intense. They had taken many scalps from the men who flew the flag and blew the war trumpet. The tribe had outnumbered the pale faced men and had fought them in the hills and chased them into ravines. 

The chief had gone missing during the morning and the two young braves had been looking for him everywhere. There was no sign of him or the distinctive pony he was riding. Both braves knew and understood the value of the chief and were diligent in their search. They had searched every ravine and decided to continue and search them again, but then came a loud shout that they had both been dreading to hear and realised they would have to continue the search later....''come on you two your foods ready and don't forget to wash that sand off before you sit down at the table''. 

© 2015 Huw


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

92 Views
Added on May 28, 2015
Last Updated on May 28, 2015

Author

Huw
Huw

Ammanford, Wales, United Kingdom



About
I've been commenting on someone's drawings for a couple of months and she asked if I was a published poet. It made me laugh because I'd left school at 13 years old and never completed formal education.. more..

Writing
overflow overflow

A Poem by Huw