5.1, Reverie

5.1, Reverie

A Chapter by Neo-Water Basilisk
"

tsuntsun deredere

"
"Exquisite taste in architecture, Ctlomoc," I said, as I ran my hand over the sharply defined edges of the Gothic-looking cathedral. That's what I wanted to call it, anyway. Presently, Ctlomoc and I were examining the outside of the Gothic cathedral (or so I called it).
  "Shut up," commanded my familiar, not even bothering to turn around and face me; or so she tried. I sighed and shook my head.
  "Now, now, that is not the appropriate way to address one's superiors." I conjured forth a metal folding fan with which I concealed my grin. "Or, perhaps, you would like me to educate you?"
  Ctlomoc stopped in her tracks - I swear I could see her visibly quiver in absolute fright!
  She whipped around, head down, glaring up at me from under her bangs.
  "I'll beat you to a pulp if you keep mouthing off." Apparently, the shiver was not fear.
  "Fufufu... Is that so?"
  She coiled herself like a string and lunged at me, eyes filled with deadly intent, hands outstretched like claws - she was positively livid. I deflected her utterly and pointed her toward the ground, her inertia about to carry her into a puddle of mud near my feet.
  Admittedly, I wasn't aware of the mud, and I really would not have liked to see my familiar in such a dirty state. Thus, the moment I noticed it, I slid myself underneath her smoothly, managing to catch her before she fell face-first into the mud. She tumbled over me, and though she was spared from the messy fate, I was not.
  Both of us were disoriented, lying on the ground (the mud, in my case). She turned to look at me and she caught my eye. We stared at each other for a few moments, after which I blurted out a curt apology.
  "Uh... thanks... I guess," said my familiar.
  "I guess I deserved this then?" There was a slight pause; I prompted her to answer by raising an eyebrow.
  "Um... I guess so. Well, I suppose I'm sorry too, because..."
  "Because you're my familiar and yet you still attacked me?"
  Ctlomoc gave me a flat look. "Never mind. You definitely deserve this and I'm not sorry in the slightest."
  Regrettable. I got up and easily removed the mud from myself with the flick of my fan. I patted myself down while Ctlomoc recovered likewise.
  "In any case, what brings us here, familiar?" I asked.
  "Just a whim. I wanted to visit here for the sake of seeing the church."
  I toyed with my war fan as I walked after Ctlomoc, who was opening the doors of the church. The place where I met her. It was also where I bounded her servitude to myself.

Curious, curious, morbid curiosity, indeed...



© 2011 Neo-Water Basilisk


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
Added on February 15, 2011
Last Updated on May 11, 2011
Tags: tsundere


Author

Neo-Water Basilisk
Neo-Water Basilisk

Fringelands, Province of the Deceased, Canada



About
Who am I, or who are we? We have seen a blasted wastes of the arid abyss. We have felt the frozen winds of the desolate tundra. We have breathed the intoxicating aroma of madness. What you call .. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5