More people...

More people...

A Chapter by I.touchy
"

And here we have chapter 2 of this nonsensical story!!!! More people into the love story. Going to be a better love story than twilight.

"

“Hey, did you hear that blood curling scream yesterday?”

“I heard that was from a girl who got attacked by some strangers.”


Apparently my scream last night got some attention from the neighborhood. I somehow managed to escape alive but I was unable to save the hostages.

Leaving so that in the past, today's a gift because it's the present. But this morning was regular morning for me, in my terms only. I'm sure no one has ever expected their admirer to stuff in thousand or millions of love letters in anyone’s locker, maybe if i would actually read them, which i don’t since all of the letters are the same thing. And she does that as a joke to piss me off.

“BWNNNN!!!!!” She shouted.


That she was the person who stuffs in those same love letters in my locker, Nio North, who is again, my stalker. I should know by now that the only way to counter stalkers are to go to crowded places and don't post anything online of the places you are going or turn on the location feature. Doing that can save your life from stalkers but not from your incest freak sister.

Running towards me with her arms open wide ready to rape me or something, doing what a regular person would do, I ran as fast as I could.

As fast as I could was an exaggeration.

I ran faster than the speed of light itself.

Running faster than the speed of light is more normal than running as fast as you could.

Even if you could beat the speed of light, teleportation definitely beats any speed in no time.

Nio was there, waiting for me at the school gate. We don’t go to school together but coincidently we bump into each other from time to time, I tend to follow an irregular schedule when it comes to going to school and home, taking different routes and leaving at different timings.

For a girl my age, she was shorter than me, around the height my shoulder and short blonde hair with a single, large lock of hair sticking out of her head, She always wears a long sleeved shirt or those arm sleeves and black stockings for some reason which tend to make me think that she has a tattoo or something. But she's cute either way though.

“Ben!” Nio called.

“How?!” I gasped.

“Time for your punishment!” She beamed.

“F**k off!” I howled.

“Hyaa! Bwn told me to f**k!” She beamed, blushing in excitement.

“What the f**k is ‘Bwn’?” I questioned, walking into the school.

“It’s a cute way of saying Ben.” Nio exclaimed.


Following me into the school, I went straight to my locker to empty out all the letters she stuffed in my locker. As i opened up my locker, i was astonished to see the sight inside my locker.

Empty.

Nothing was in it, not even a letter.

“Fallen in love with someone else?” I asked, shutting my locker door.

‘Yep! you! “ Nio shouted,

“Ben, I LOVE YOU!” She confessed.


Shouting in the hallway her confession to me, I was placed in a tight spot with everyone looking at me, waiting for my response. If I were to say no, I wouldn't care about what their comments about me were but if I would say yes, that would mean that i’m dating my own stalker. Taking a deep breath and making up my response.

“No. You’re a stalker.” I said.

“Would you reject a maiden that you are destined to be with?” Nio asked, pretending to be in a play.

“Nope. i would accept who that beautiful maiden for who she is, but I don’t feel that way to you yet.” I said, following her play.

“The fate that we share might cross again in the future with these feelings that we call love. The opposite of love is not hate but the indifference between the people.” I said.


Stopping our little boring play, we quickly went to class since the school has rung. As expected of school it is as boring as watching people the sun, which is also very painful. Daydreaming in class, I wondered why I was so close to my stalker, Nio. She stuffs in love letters into my locker as a joke, tries to stalk me constantly, watches my every move in class and not to mention what she did earlier, instead of shoving her letters into someone’s locker, she actually confessed to me. Well, she is actually cute but I haven't fell in love with her yet. Without noticing the time, it was already the time for the second recess that some of the classes have, since after my recess was P.E class, I had to change into my P.E uniform. Walking to the bathroom to change, since it was also the changing room. I took a litte detour there to waste some time since I had more than ten minutes left to waste. I walked behind the school where there was a small garden, the first thing I noticed wasn't the flowers but the group of girls there.

There were obviously bullying someone, I don't know what they're doing but I obviously know that they're bullying someone. But it seemed like they already have done bullying her but the time I came.

“Stop it will you?” I asked politely.

“Huh? What are you gonna do? Tell the teacher?” They questioned, intimidating me.


Laughing at me for trying to stop a group of bullies picking on a powerless person like me, I was somewhat impressed that even for girls there's something called ‘physical bullying’, unlike all the cases of bullying I’ve heard of which is cyberbullying.

“Maybe..” I said, raising both my hands up.

“Well, maybe not, because you could all lie as a team.” I added.

“Then what are you doing here? F**k off then!” They shouted.

“I wouldn't recommend you guys to start arguing with him. Cook him up right and he just might do something ‘very’ bad…” Nio grinned, creeping up behind them.


For a cute girl like Nio to have such a scary grin was really terrifying, for a carefree stalker like her to have a fear-inducing smirk that can make anyone be afraid of her in every way. Retreating away from the scene, I went to the girl they were bullying to see if she's alright.

“You okay?” I asked.

“Y…. Yes….” She said.


They really did some pretty serious s**t right there, taking off a girl's skirt and cutting it into pieces. That really can get those bullies into really deep s**t.

“Nio, give me your skirt.” I instructed.

“Bwn wants my skirt!!! I don’t think my heart is ready to think what he’s going to do to me!!” She squealed, accompanied with a mediocre nosebleed.


She was probably on her way back from changing into her P.E clothes, because she was obviously carrying a bag with her uniform in it.

I guarantee it.

“Just give it.” I said, snatching her bag away from her.


Taking out the skirt and giving it to her to replace her torn up one, she kept quiet and still.

“You can keep it. I’m sure Nio won’t mind.” I informed.

“Well if you need any help in the future, find me. I’ll help you.” i added, leaving the two girls alone.


After I left the place, the bullied wore Nio’s skirt that I took away from her.

“Thanks…” She said.

“You should be thanking him, I don’t think i have the bravery to stand up against those bullies.” Nio informed,

“The forecast said that's it's going to rain today, you’ll probably meet him later at the school entrance. Share your umbrella with him as thanks.” Nio beamed.




© 2017 I.touchy


Author's Note

I.touchy
I'm still new to this
I will try to put up a new chapter every weekend as I plan on doing this story on weekends

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on April 23, 2017
Last Updated on April 23, 2017
Tags: Ghost, weird, fucked, killme, 100%NotLewd, romance, love, yandere


Author

I.touchy
I.touchy

Singapore



About
Instagram: @i.touchy Still new to writing. Prepare for random weird fucked up stories. I have a tendency to stop continuing on stories if it's not interesting . My goal: Write a better love stor.. more..

Writing