Bitten

Bitten

A Chapter by Rikke Jensen
"

A girl finds herself bitten by a vampire, and not long after, she can not help but feel lust for blood. Will she ever return to her dysfunctional family or her past gang members? and what about the h

"

Prologe


What if I still was human? Would they still avoid me?

Yea.. they would. I was not like them, and I hated to pretend that I was one of them. They used to drag me to the mall, andbuy Christmas gifts for our parents. My sisters... 3 of them, older than me of course. They didn't like me, and I didn't like them. Why did we need to buy all this crap? They knew that our parents didn't care, so why all that hard work?

I used to steal, do drugs; sell them. Drink a lot of alcohol. I did all this to bury my heart. I thought that was my Christmas present. Didn't they want me to die anyway? I loved to fight. Fight about boys andmoney. I had bruises everywhere and I was proud of them.

One night, when I was selling drugs; I don't remember it clear. But I shadow bided me and left me to bleed. The pain was too strong for me, and i couldn't move. I was glad that I was in a small valley where nobody could come around. I wanted to die.. Hours had past and I was still alive. I had lost a lot of blood and my hair was tangled in it too. I didn't understand, i should be dead already. I crawled to the nearest metro tunnel. The pain was still there and strong. I was cold..disgusted.. by the smell down here. Disgusting dirt hang around the walls, and old litter, tissue paper laid down by my feet. I sat in a fetal position and fought against my pain. I was tired of it.. I didn't seem to relieve.. Soon I thought i was death. My heartbeat stopped and I felt cold as ice..

My eyes opened and I found myself on the ground. I heard sounds from above; cars, walking feet's, people talking and trains. A man was talking with his wife. I could tell that they've been in a fight. Another man tried to sell newspapers and magazine. He was too loud. My ears vibrated.

I crawled along the tracks, i was hungry.. I didn't care about anything else, as calling the ambulance or crying for help... I just needed blood.


Bitten


It was night I could tell. The tracks led me to a metro station underground. No people were in my sight. Actually my senses had improvement extremelywell. I couldn't see anyone, but i couldhearthem very clear on the streets above me. I did have fear, it was scary and I wanted to panic but with no luck. I just watched every single crack, dirt and footprint on the floor as i walked up to the street.

Drunken young people seemed to have fun. They danced and sang to each other. They were happy.. And it made me angry. I walked in to the crowd, but slowly. The smell of them was so delicious, and my stomach growled. I was pushed from side to side and it only made it worse. I was finally out of the crowd and came to a small valley where a gang stood and made jokes. I just walked normally; I couldn't feel the fear anymore. a young man confronted me; "Hey hottie, want to play?" I rolled eyes at him "Come on, you don't know any better pick-up lines?" I tried to go forward but the ma crapped my shoulder and said "Oh, you going to act cool, uh? Just come here for a moment" He placed his dirty hands on my breast. I didn't feel a shock or fear, but just smiled at him "what did you have for dinner today" I said. He was confused, and turned his head around the other guys and said "this girl is curi..." I don't know why, but I suddenly attacked his neck sucked every drop of his blood. I enjoyed the taste and closed my eyes. I could hear the two other men from behind us, they ran all they could... I didn't care if they called somebody.

I found myself later on top of a skyscraper.. I was full. I didn't know what had happed to me, but I knew for sure that I was longer a human, and I was hungry for blood. My senses were so good that I could hear 10 km from where I stood, and I could see people’s faces on the streets and I stood very high up. I was 22 when became a vampire, and I would forever be a 22 year old.



© 2012 Rikke Jensen


Author's Note

Rikke Jensen
Please keep in mind that i'm not a native speaker, so be aware that there can be some errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on November 28, 2012
Last Updated on November 28, 2012
Tags: vampire, romance, gangs, crime, drugs


Author

Rikke Jensen
Rikke Jensen

copenhagen, sjealland, Denmark



About
Hi there! please don't hesitate to ask me of anything! my name is Rikke, currently living in denmark with my family close to me, but im planning to study in berlin. I am a very creative person. I wr.. more..

Writing
A guy A guy

A Chapter by Rikke Jensen