FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Hating Christmas

Hating Christmas

A Chapter by Rikke Jensen
"

Life as a vampire

"
It was Christmas and I hated it! All these colors of green and red made my eyes blurry.. The snow was so thick and covered my bared feet. The night in the city was empty, but I could still hear the Christmas music.. I felt like throwing up.. But I just could not help keep staring at the toys, which stood behind the window. Beautiful, I haven't smiled in a while. My family probably thought i was dead. I thought that maybe my sisters had children and husband.. Possibly grandchildren. My parents would probably be sitting by the fire place and watch TV at the same time. I didn't miss none of them. I would be 41 years tomorrow, but my face and body have not changed since that night for 19 years ago. 2020 wasn't that bad i thought. But every year for me wasn't bad anyway. 19 years of hunting, killing and stealing was an everyday occurrence. I was living in a hell i thought.
"Just standing there like that makes you look like a fool" Jackie came flying in a split second. He irritated me with his big mouth. "Speaking of yourself again, idiot?" I said.
"Hey, speak nicely about your creator" He looked more serious now.
"I didn't know you had feelings Mr. Jackie, I apologize" I said coldly, I turned around and started to walk. I could hear him following behind me.
"Starting to like me, hon?" I looked at him and startled over his question.
"Me liking you? Over my dead body" I sat off to the buildings across the street.
"Ha ha, how ironically" He ran the opposite direction of mine.
"P***y, idiot" I whispered to myself.
I hated him since the night he turned me. He never said why he did it, which left me in a position where I didn't feel a reason to be here. Every night was a hell, I rarely smiled and I couldn't laugh either.
Suddenly I realized that I was on top of the same skyscraper where I stood that night.it was pitch black, and the only light I saw was the cars driving by. If I could die from falling I'd have jumped. There was no reason to live, I barely didn't have a future. All the happiness I saw from every corner made my stomach growl. I disgusted them. I could not feel the pain that I wanted so badly to feel, but no tears was falling.. There was so much to regret. Before I was turned I used to fight with people, I hurted them until i left them unconscious. I thought they were bad people, but the truth was that I was the bad one. But before I could realize it, I paid for my sins.. For eternity..
"There you are Jess, finally we meet again" a voice from my back suddenly appeared. It was a guy me and Jackie once stole from. We took his pride. He was wearing a long black coat of leather. his long white hair was not hard to see from a humans perspective.
"Oh, want to have revenge? too late for that.. It won't pay your wealth back" I smiled back to him. I could see he didn't like it. His eyes turned dark red, his fangs became longer and sharper. "I don't care b***h, I just want you dead!" I got in position to fight which I wanted to avoid. I was tired of fighting, and the best way to do that was to escape. Not just from this guy, but from everything. He suddenly attacked me from behind and grabbed my neck. The taste of his smell burned down my throat, it made me want throw up. I took his shoulder and threw him down from the building. I knew I didn't have much time before he could fine an object to come back up. I ran as fast as I could from building to building. I didn't look back and I could almost not tell where i was. The only thing I knew was the same architecture of the buildings from where I came from. The night sky became lighter the more i ran. I knew that I didn't belong outside, the sun could kill me if I didn't seek dens.
I could hear sounds of people on their way to work, and children's weeping behind the thick walls of the building. The birds song from the trees became louder as I was searching up to a building that was much more taller than the others around it. The feeling of burn appeared on my cheek, I looked up and I could see the sun peeking from the horizon. I better hide fast I thought, but it was hard to go underground since I couldn't find it. Maybe i'm going to die? I thought. I wasn't ready for that now, I was scared. I was not ready to burn up in flames, i would rather have a stake in my heart than this. The pain became stronger as I searched further to find a hiding place. A balcony caught my eye, and I climbed as fast as i could up to it. The pain felt like stinging knifes all over my body, it was quite painful and I didn't wished for anyone to feel it. Finally I was on the balcony. I didn't care anymore, so I smashed through the window to the apartment, and ran through the room in pain without looking around. I found a door that


© 2012 Rikke Jensen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Stats

122 Views
Added on November 28, 2012
Last Updated on November 28, 2012
Tags: vampire, romance, gangs, crime, drugs


Author

Rikke Jensen
Rikke Jensen

copenhagen, sjealland, Denmark



About
Hi there! please don't hesitate to ask me of anything! my name is Rikke, currently living in denmark with my family close to me, but im planning to study in berlin. I am a very creative person. I wr.. more..

Writing
Bitten Bitten

A Chapter by Rikke Jensen


A guy A guy

A Chapter by Rikke Jensen