My own personal Bump

My own personal Bump

A by Identity Thefted
"

I just found out I'm getting pregnant.

"

 

I feel you growing inside me and I find peace.
I know one day that your eyes will meet mine and the world will make sense again.
I fear for you growing up in such a hard cold world, not knowing if today is the day it will all end. And will you get to live your life?
I want to wrap you up and put you away so that no one could ever cause you any harm.
You are my world, yet you don’t even exist yet.
No one knows about you, except me.
I feel the flutter of my abdomen telling me that you are aware that I am so intently focused on you.
You are the center of my being, the reason I am.
I swear to do my best to do what a good mother should and not just what I want to do.
I’ll be better.
I’ll protect you.
I promise to love you forever, my little sea-monkey.
Everything will be for you, my little Ethan Faelyn-Blade.
 

 

© 2009 Identity Thefted


Author's Note

Identity Thefted
My old man and I have decided that I should get knocked up... and from the stories I've heard this is what I assume pregnant lady-hood is like... yup yup!

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is amazing. I'm at a loss for words. My only regret is not reading it years ago.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
1 Review
Added on April 18, 2009
Last Updated on May 15, 2009
Previous Versions

Author

Identity Thefted
Identity Thefted

Sheridan, AR



About
I am the best friend of a writer. I have no artistic talent of my own, so to speak. However, I make a point of at least trying. I spent the greatest part of my time doodling random swirls and lines in.. more..

Writing