Light

Light

A by Identity Thefted
"

This is for my hetero-life mate, one Mr. Casey Cotton

"

I hide your beauty in the darkest recesses of my heart and wait ,ever so quietly, for them to bloom out and illuminate my heart. In this hidden place is where I will find all the lost memories of past joy and peace. You bring that out in me. You give me hope that I was once so afraid to even imagine having. Yet, I still fear that one day you will be taken from me. I know that know love is forever, and ours can not last. Nothing this perfect ever does. But for this time I will let my world be alight with your purity. I will hold so dear these moments that we have and steal them away to replace those horrid dark places, so that one day I can look back and know that my life was not meaningless. For a day with you is worth a lifetime of pain.

© 2009 Identity Thefted


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hmmmmmm so so emotional. I love this

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

274 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 5, 2009

Author

Identity Thefted
Identity Thefted

Sheridan, AR



About
I am the best friend of a writer. I have no artistic talent of my own, so to speak. However, I make a point of at least trying. I spent the greatest part of my time doodling random swirls and lines in.. more..

Writing